• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 2: Florida Gators vs Miami Hurricanes

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
as much talent as we have on both sides of the ball, our only excuse should lay in the lap of Brent Pease.

WHY are we calling these plays? WHY do we run it on 1st EVERY TIME.

Brent Pease has ELIMINATED the play action pass. WHY?

WHY is Coach Boom letting this happen?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can't BELIEVE I'm still talking that way. This offense WON'T get it done. Up to the D. If I'm them (UM), I don't put it up again UNLESS we get the lead.
Oh, mama: Now Powell's down? THERE'S a big piece of whatever hope we have, here and the rest of the season, if HE'S hurt badly...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
as much talent as we have on both sides of the ball, our only excuse should lay in the lap of Brent Pease.

WHY are we calling these plays? WHY do we run it on 1st EVERY TIME.

Brent Pease has ELIMINATED the play action pass. WHY?

WHY is Coach Boom letting this happen?
Again: EXACTLY. I don't have any answers, NG. I know it was rhetorical, but DAMNIT, that's valid Q.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YES!!! But HAD to run it back, in my book...I was BEGGING them to throw it, and they DID. Oh man, if we can JUST finally put one IN...we can pull this OUT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh no, here se go with the rinky dink again. THROW IT! THROW IT TO THE ENDZONE!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is just pathetic--he's gonna play for the FG, you watch. 'Course, my bad--it puts us in position to win it w/a kick--but that's exactly what's WRONG with this offensive approach: It's NOT a winning philosophy.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
our Defense is keeping Brent Pease employed in my opinion. There is no excuse for our play call predictability, and it held us to 11-2 last year, and is emerging again early.

Muschamp needs to start scouting offensive coordinators

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
One TDS puts it in the hands of our D: Think that might be a good place to be in the last 5 min. or so?

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
i still think we have a chance, but its on our Defense and our playcalling when we get it back. even then it's only a 2 point game with a FG

Muschamp needs to take over and stop Pease from calling plays

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There it IS, men--the game-LOSER. Can't watch the rest. Terrible throw, Burton not looking for it--and that's AFTYER the seemingly USELESS time-out.
Well, they hand us a "last crack of a chance with that penalty--but what can you say?? Can't accept that this is the best these guys can do. Coaching coaching coaching. At least they seem to be conserving the clock for us here...
But how many opportunities can our D HAND this O--I KNEW that the step-out on the intercept was a disaster for us--only the D can win this--and now they WON'T throw it again.
So: Anyone see this offense driving the field now?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And only 1 time out...and yeah, JD running is the way to go. Can this kid just execute ONE DRIVE??? No.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There it IS, men--the game-LOSER. Can't watch the rest. Terrible throw, Burton not looking for it--and that's AFTYER the seemingly USELESS time-out.
Well, they hand us a "last crack of a chance with that penalty--but what can you say?? Can't accept that this is the best these guys can do. Coaching coaching coaching. At least they seem to be conserving the clock for us here...
But how many opportunities can our D HAND this O--I KNEW that the step-out on the intercept was a disaster for us--only the D can win this--and now they WON'T throw it again.
So: Anyone see this offense driving the field now?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema