• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 2: Florida Gators vs Miami Hurricanes

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Pease is complete shit, 1st down RUN, 2nd down RUN, 3rd down PASS

and again our defense is left to pick up the slack. so heart breaking this year. hopefully Coach Boom can recognize that our Offense is shit. It might have worked in Boise, but not Florida.

Guys I think the problem is that this we are trying to establish a power running game against a brick wall. Brent Pease needs to get a bit more creative and starting running sweeps to the outside.

Our defense besides that missed tackle by Luchiez is playing briliantlly.

The WR have stepped up, but they are not getting any passes. My hats are off to these guys. The RB's are only getting what they are given. The Oline is not creating any good gaps; but they are not playing too bad. Jeff Driskel has to step up in this 4th qtr.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I really think our offensive coordinator gets a lot of the blame for this. Run, run, pass on third down , to predictable.
Exactly. This is too sad. We should have the lead, putting the pressure on THEM. We are F*cked if they score now--and that's just about in the offing...

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Guys I think the problem is that this we are trying to establish a power running game against a brick wall. Brent Pease needs to get a bit more creative and starting running sweeps to the outside.

Our defense besides that missed tackle by Luchiez is playing briliantlly.

he is ONLY running up the middle, at what point do you realize that it isn't working? he is essentially running our own clock out now. Play calling is HORRIBLE

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
I got banned from GatorCountry because I questioned Pease's playcalling, which was in a mature manner with no curse words or derogatory remarks just simply questioning his decisions and how Coach Boom can let it continue

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The WR have stepped up, but they are not getting any passes. My hats are off to these guys. The RB's are only getting what they are given. The Oline is not creating any good gaps; but they are not playing too bad. Jeff Driskel has to step up in this 4th qtr.
You hit it--and THAT'S the problem: "JD has got to step up". Any sign that he will? Another Q: "Any sign there's a plan to help and/or encourage him to DO so? Do THEY (the OC, etc.) believe in him anymore??? If they do (and even if they DON'T, it's time to ACT like they do, and turn him lose to throw it.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Well, I have take the kids to karate class, and XM radio is crapping out. I can only follow the game through this thread and Twitter.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Defense is so good it is making me want to shed tears. These guys are playing their hearts out, can we just put our defense in offensive jerseys IJS.
(DAMN! Jones ALMOST broke it--but holding anyway, of COURSE...)
Yeah, man, this D is holding its own and THEN some here in the 2nd half--Offense just has to SCORE ONE TD.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Write off THIS drive, guys. Penalty puts them in the hole, Burton drops an easy pass, oh lord...DUNBAR at the STICKS!!! And JD took a HIT--where's the penalty on THAT one???!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Answer: We waste a play, running it into the wall they are BEGGING us to run to.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, there was the play we SHOULD have run on FIRST down...BUT STILL D*CKIN' AROUND...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Why aren't they going for the short pass they love so much THERE? THAT'S the place for it. I'm sorry, this has been a poorly called game--like they didn't HAVE a gameplan coming IN--and that's 2 games in a row I've gotten that impression. Everyone of us must have a LIST of "obvious things wrong on offense that there is no excuse for".

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here is my prayer (maybe our only hope here):
"Please let them throw it once too often. PLEASE let a D-back get in front for a pick-6."

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Time for that 2 fg's that our Head Coach is playing for is running out. Gonna HAVE to gamble soon. Even with the holding call (well, one SMALL prayer answered!), we cannot mess around here ANYMORE. Gotta get the lead, and SOON.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema