• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 2: Florida Gators vs Miami Hurricanes

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
D's gotta get to the QWB. D-backs gotta make some plays. THEN it'll be up to the offense--and THAT is the big problem, so far. OK--we're starting to get there. Now...

The Offense has decided to show up. We got to figure out how to get the power game back between the tackles, if it is gone, we need to start doing power sweeps.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Don't wanna get ahead of ourselves, but does that PA-miss start to look like diff-maker later? Wouldn't have been, had we not given away all those OTHER pts. Sorry, just wringin' my hands here, while this offense moves the ball--AGAIN--and still isn't scoring--AGAIN--and won't pull the trigger--AGAIN!!!)
(Anyone else having their posts go out r-e-a-l-l-y s-s-s-l-l-l-o-o-o-w-w-w?)
...and here we go again...When is this gonna CHANGE? All that driving--with 3 pts now to show for it.
Chickensh*t play-calling. sorry, but this is what we did last year--and if that's al,we are, then why not just line it up that way all the OTHER times down there???At least we'd be ahead now, even if it ISN'T what I wanna see from MY Gators? How do Y'ALL feel about this picky picky poke poke offense?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
D comin' on now...Is it too late? Can our OFFENSE win a game???!!! Stay tuned, I guess (least for awhile). If we can hold 'em/shut 'em out this half, then it's up to that (another "NEAR-intercept"--SHOULD have been OFFENSIVE PI!) woeful side-of-the-ball to get it done. Want our support (conditional, for another week at least) JD? Then WIN THIS GAME, fool!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Almost a 4th turnover. Now a penalty on us. This is what we've come to know and HATE 'bout this team. Holding away from the play just as we get it going. CAN'T do that and run "ball-control".

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't know, my friends...I just keep waiting for another screw-up, THAT'S what this kind of "offensive dominat6ion" brings US. Gimme a couple of homerun balls over this crap ANY day. THEN run the ball. Look what it's done for THEM: They've been totally handled since that long pass--but it's still holding up, 'cause WE CAN'T DO IT, apparently. Hate it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just wish we had the lead, now. We could WIN a close one here, pretty easily.
(Aw crap, another chickensh*t call...OK--ya gotta all see it with me, right?)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wish our D could play offe3nse too. We're STILL a "Best in Nation" on defense/"Worst in Nation" on offense, or pretty damn close--tho' the stat's will say otherwise now. (Humphrey's hurt, so's Patton, so our offense is gonna get WORSE? Now Roberson's out too--we've got lots of depth THERE, at least, but HE was having a great game...)

mjfan23

VIP Member
Hate to be this guy...
But our offense since Urban has been beyond frustrating.

Is our QB that bad?

awebbf5

VIP Member
I really think our offensive coordinator gets a lot of the blame for this. Run, run, pass on third down , to predictable.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Geez--what about "get it to your fast guys"??? Wer're 'bout to go to the 4th down 6 and not even TRYING to score a 6.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hate to be this guy...
But our offense since Urban has been beyond frustrating.

Is our QB that bad?
I hate to say it, but "Yes" to BOTH statements. Yikes. Roberson out, and this happens. We canNOT let them score even a 3. Our ONLY hope here is to win this or tie it at the end (and I SWEAR that Muschamp is playing for the 2 x FG tie...I'm ashamed and disappointed to say that out loud, but there it is--and right about now, it actually sounds like our best hope--I HATE it.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema