• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 2: Florida Gators vs Miami Hurricanes

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't get it. either throw it quick, or run it down their throats--wildcat bad idea there--the Driskel overthrows trhe wide open guy. Man., that is a TD MISSED!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OMG--TERRIBLE decision. JD is failing the test. He had the TD last time, blows it--then throws EVERYTHING away. We're damn lucky it didn't go 6 the other way. Too many reversals here, my friends. Points left on the field. RThat's "8" now--and we'll need 'em to win--unless they hand at least 7 back, we lose--Sorry, that's just basic logic.
(Our only hope now is this is college football--logic doesn't always hold sway...)

awebbf5

VIP Member
Guys I'm not trying to get everybody down but it looks like were gonna get the loss. Unless like last year where we turn into a different team after the half.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Like I say--This one has all the earmarks of a bad game for our side--but JD is starting to really bug me : When does he "Come of age"??? If he continues like this, it'll be time to turn-the-page. Don't know if they will, but I'm starting to lose my patience with him--and I was a (hopeful) supporter. We lose a game or two early in the year, maybe time to look to NEXT year.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Easley is giving that line a lot of problem, if he doesn't get to tired he will disrupt all day. Powell and Morrison need to step up.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wasted that blocked punt--after getting to 1st-and-goal. Just too MANY blown opp'ties. Can't do that in a close one in THEIR place--we ALL know that.
@awebbf5, Man, you're RIGHT: That IS our only hope now--and one that will be hugely welcome, if we got it--but how can we count on THAT???

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They better get hip: We can't just run run run this time...Another bad throw. JD has lost it--and he wasn't all that much BEFORE!

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
So far we are being out coached and out played. JD STILL looks like a deer staring into the headlights. When will the kid learn?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Maybe we should do more zone read with Driskel. I have no idea what we do on defense.
Gotta do SOMETHING--he is not into it, and the running game isn't gonna bail him out today, not anytime in THIS half, at least. We're STARTING to find some plays, but I stand by the "downfield" prognosis.
On D, I'll say it again (the old Al Davis quote): "The quarterback must go down, and he must go down hard."
(BTW--Dunbar open for 6 if they'd had him pul;l up and throw...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jones isn't up to his usual strength, clearly--Brown should be the primary today...
(Think this is short--Yep. Go for it.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WTF!!! Sneak??? With TWO BIG BACKS?!! I agree going for it--but NOT that play. We just suck all around today. Either use the big guy, or fake it and throw to the endzone--it's DESPERATION time, and we NEEDED the 6 there. We are screwed. The story will be, "Miami shuts down Gators", but the real truth is, "Gators beat themselves. Again."

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ANOTHER missed pick-6--Roberson had it lined up 'til it was tipped.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema