• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 2: Florida Gators vs Miami Hurricanes

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is exactly what I feared. We could let our hope for our season slip away right here...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't believe this: Handing them a TD now. We just are NOT playing smart.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
See, Watkins missin' the pick was everything--only way to get us out a SERIES of bad plays. We have our heads up our collective @$$es, THAT'S what concerns ME. This has the feel of last year's cocktail party: not ready to play.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
How do you beat man-to-man? "The QB must go down, and he must go down HARD!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
He may have the 1st this time, but Jones is "tip-towin'--he's gotta get tough.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah--we are off--playing out-of-control, too. We are too busy with little personal battles and not playing TOGETHER. Either we get a break that turns this thing our way soon, or it'll be US who wears out early, "sooting our wad" with emotion and mistakes. "Gotta be COOL, guys..." Not always, but on the road against Thug U, with a hyped crowd behind 'em? Let THEM make the mistakes.

awebbf5

VIP Member
[quotU2012, post: 70854, member: 2084"]He may have the 1st this time, but Jones is "tip-towin'--he's gotta get tough.[/quote]
Mack doesnt , he showed that last week, he needs to come in , Jones isn't ready.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--I'm switchin' over to that "insta-cast radio" call from G-ville--can't STAND this fawning over UM...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes! Purifoy with the block! THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema