• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
That is corrrect. All around douchebag Jamar Hornsby was the only one of the four players to not wear number 37. Reggie Davis wore the number his entire career, while both Anderson and Scott started with the number before moving on to their now familiar digits.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
36 DAYS

43394262.jpg

I don't know if it's the camera angle, but that helmet looks waaayyy too big for Moses Jenkins' dome....

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I wanted to say this about Hornsby, this guy an idiot because he blew his chance at UF and he might have (more than likely) blew his second chance at a program on the rise Ole Miss.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
35 DAYS

AhmadBlack.jpg

One of the best picks I've ever seen. Ahmad Black just went up and snatched the ball away from Iglesias to give the Gators the ball. This play would lead to the final scoring drive for the Gators.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
31 DAYS

2145316869_90759bfe17.jpg

I wonder if South Carolina fans will attempt another "blackout: this season against us. It might be appropriate attire as the Gamecocks may be marching in to their own funeral.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
30 DAYS

t1_0108_smith1_getty.jpg

This is one of my favorite plays in Gator history. It also marked the point when my friend from Ohio St. got up and walked out of my party without saying a word to anybody. Awesome moment!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
29 DAYS

jenkinsjanoris_4644_tcasey.jpg

Janoris Jenkins surprised a lot of people last year (including myself) with how quickly he adapted to the corner position in the SEC. Along with Joe Haden, Jenkins helps to form one of the better cornerback duos in the nation. Jenkins play on the field has helped him to earn the coveted number 1 jersey this season. Let's hope he has no more off the field issues.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
28 DAYS

ncf_us_gators_412.jpg

Talk about leaving school too soon. What the hell was Ryan Smith thinking? He should fire whoever advised him to declare for the draft.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
To be fair, Ryan Smith came to Florida with a degree already (he played at Utah with Meyer where got his degree and there was a rule briefly if you got a degree you can transfer without missing a season). Also he helped fill the void because he replace Avery Atkins who sadly meet a tragic end. However I agree that he should have stay because the 2007 D was so bad that even the 1979 D (who went winless) was better than them.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Couldn't get any Neal Anderson pics? It's hard to get pics of the older Gators.

Just for S's and G's I did a Google search and found this to be true. I can't find a decent pic of Kerwin Bell, Neal Anderson, or Steve Spurrier in Gator uniforms. Pics do exist, but some are poor resolution, and some are not suitable for posting (pics of signed trading cards, poorly framed pics, etc).

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Just for S's and G's I did a Google search and found this to be true. I can't find a decent pic of Kerwin Bell, Neal Anderson, or Steve Spurrier in Gator uniforms. Pics do exist, but some are poor resolution, and some are not suitable for posting (pics of signed trading cards, poorly framed pics, etc).

Yeah, usually the pics I find of older players are signed memorabilia. If the pic is still good, I'll use it. I used some memorabilia photos of Ricky Nattiel and Wilbur Marshall for the countdown.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema