• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Hey admins, how about making this bad boy a sticky????

Let's start the countdown to Sept. 5, when the Gators open up their bid to become repeat national champions against national power Charleston Southern.

94 Days

get_image

Justin Trattou will share playing time with Carlos Dunlap at the DE position opposite of Jermaine Cunningham. He showed glimpses last season of why he was a top rated recruit coming out of high school.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
93 DAYS

javierestopinan_tenn.jpg

Javier Estopinan capped off a decent Gator career last year in a way unimaginable. He rambled into the endzone in a blowout victory over Citadel to capture his one and only touchdown as a Gator.

wow.. im tooo exciteedddd :)

im doing extra work now so im saving money so i could go try and attend more than 1 game this season.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
92 DAYS

340x.jpg

Terron Sanders figures to be one of the more improved players on UF's roster this season. Along with Lawrence Marsh, expect Sanders to get some significant time at DT this year.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
91 DAYS

Harvey.jpg

Derrick Harvey made himself a Gator legend with his big game against Ohio St. in the 2006 BCS National Championship. He followed that up with a stellar season on a very youthful Gator defense in 2007. This year, DE's Jermaine Cunningham, Justin Trattou and Carlos Dunlap will look to follow Harvey's example.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
89 DAYS

yhst-11986183190822_2042_167164458

Sorry about the size of the pic. Not too many 89's to choose from. Nattiel is one of my all-time favorite Gators, even though I may have been a little too young to fully enjoy his game. BTW, the most recent 89 we've had on our team that was really worth anything: Erron Kinney.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
88 DAYS

1604-med.jpg

Another small pic. Sorry but we haven't had a good No. 88 since, well, Erron Kinney. That's two in a row! We'll play a little game. Who, besides Mahxfahn and J-Ville Gator, can tell me who that is in the pic?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
87 DAYS

2145667775_5258d72f4e.jpg

Justin Williams. Is he a receiver? Is he a DB? He's whatever the hell Urban Meyer wants him to be. Gotta love a player like that. Hopefully he'll get a chance at some more playing time on this team. The casual fan probably doesn't realize that Williams has been one of our better special teams players over the last few seasons.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
86 DAYS

c4s_cooper082108_34858c.jpeg

I know, I know. Coop changed his number to 11. But I liked it so much better when he was 86. It was just refreshing to see a good receiver actually wearing a receiving number. Plus, it seemed like he was more productive wearing the 86 anyway.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Agreed LBG then again 10-19 are numbers for NFL receivers like Larry Fitzgerald and college football is a different story with DBs and RBs with 1-49. LBs and DEs with any number. WRs 1-49 to 80-89. I wish when assigned a number they keep that number but that's me.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema