• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
Actually they raced outside the dorms and Rainy did win. All the announcers talked about this all year last year.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
lbg, just wanted to thank you for this thread. I know, I know, still 2 more but I wanted to start the accolades. Whenever I logged on I tried to check on who was up for the day.... a fine job:D:punk:
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^ Thank you sir. I hope I have made the wait a little bit shorter for you all.

Jack&Drew, I usually block out tv announcers when I watch the game so that explains why I never heard that story. My original quetion was about a race in high school though, so LeakFan is still right!

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
lbg, just wanted to thank you for this thread. I know, I know, still 2 more but I wanted to start the accolades. Whenever I logged on I tried to check on who was up for the day.... a fine job:D:punk:
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Yeah i def feel the same way....I'm sitting here in comp class and this lecture is boring :/ came on here just to check you post good work man!

GatorGal15

VIP Member
2 days. wow. I am so excited for it. I am still bitter about not being able to watch the Opening Day game. I wish CBS would have picked it up or something.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
2 days. wow. I am so excited for it. I am still bitter about not being able to watch the Opening Day game. I wish CBS would have picked it up or something.

o yeah what a marquee game Florida Vs Perennial Power Charleston Southern :Banana::bananapartyhat:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema