• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
17 DAYS

340x.jpg

Is there a better punter in the nation than Chas Henry? How about a faster punter? The answer to both, of course, is no!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
16 DAYS

3cbc8ae1c31e0ed83711e8380b4a03cd.jpg

Florida's LB's seems to be a pretty popular theme on this forum lately, so I'll stick with it. I saw A.J. Jones play a little in high school, and I gotta tell you, I never expected him to perform this well at UF. With Doe's recent troubles, Jones may need to step up even more.

Question of the day: What was A.J. Jones' high school's main rival? If you're from Tampa, this one's easy.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
15 DAYS

1-768275.jpg

I tried really hard to find a good pic of Reidel Anthony. I wanted to see the uproar I would have caused if I left Tebow off this Countdown. I see no need to caption this pic with something about Tebow's final year since everyone knows everything there is to know about the guy.

On a side note, I just posted my thoughts on the whole Tebow v. Ward discussion. Click on my blog link below to check it out.

LBG great article. There are alot of great point. All I have to say is to the people who don't think Tebow had anything to do with the 06 Championship, lets take a look back at the Tenn. game. If Tebow doesn't convert the 4th and 1 late in the game we lose. If we had lost that game and then later lose to Auburn like we did we would not have played in the SEC championship and further not played in the BCS championship. So Tebow had alot to do with the Gators winning both Championships that year.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
LBG great article. There are alot of great point. All I have to say is to the people who don't think Tebow had anything to do with the 06 Championship, lets take a look back at the Tenn. game. If Tebow doesn't convert the 4th and 1 late in the game we lose. If we had lost that game and then later lose to Auburn like we did we would not have played in the SEC championship and further not played in the BCS championship. So Tebow had alot to do with the Gators winning both Championships that year.

Thanks, man! I appreciate the feedback.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
12 DAYS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiRhWljN28[/YOUTUBE]
I have been known to literally get involved in physical confrontations over this guy. The sad part is, most of the time it was with other Gator fans. If there's one thing I hate more than double posting, (and you guys know I hate that) it's Chris Leak bashing.

Chris Leak was the most underrated QB to play for the Gators. If Urban coached him longer than 1 year we might have won another NC with Leak at QB. Leak was ruined by Zook and he never got any of the credit he deserved.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I like bashing the Zooker as much as the next guy! Zook ruined Chris for life. Thanks, buddy!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I like bashing the Zooker as much as the next guy! Zook ruined Chris for life. Thanks, buddy!

Zook wrecked the whole team. Don't think I go that far of saiding that Zook wreck Chris for life. He did break most passing records (expect for TD's and INTS) in Gator History even most wins as QB.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
^^^ I think Ed Zaumbrecher might have had someting to do wth it as well.

True, but years later, I still feel the need to bash Zook at every opportunity. I even blame Zook for my high taxes now. Is that fair? No. It does make me feel better.

Zook wrecked the whole team. Don't think I go that far of saiding that Zook wreck Chris for life. He did break most passing records (expect for TD's and INTS) in Gator History even most wins as QB

See my response above.

In reality, Zook wasn't THAT BAD. He was not a good fit for the Gator Nation, and I was happy to see him go. I hope that Chris Leak finds success in the CFL. Historically, Gator QBs have not found good success in the NFL. I hope he makes his mark up there, and more importantly, I hope I can catch him on TV or streamed on my computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema