• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
11 DAYS

Zook%20has%20some%20to%20say%20to%20OJ%20Small.jpg

You better be careful Escambia. You don't want a pissed off Zooker showing up at your door with THAT face....

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
9 DAYS

louis.jpg

Louis Murphy was one of my favorite Gators. More for his off the field attributes than what he did on the field. He's under the tutelage of Jesus In Cleats right now, so the sky's the limit for him in the NFL.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Can't believe the season is almost here. It's gonna be the first season in a few years where I am not gonna be able to catch all the games, cuz I don't have cable at my place yet :( and I have my tickets for Arizona football, gotta rep the Zona Zoo.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This sucks! The football season has started everywhere around me and I still have to to wait another 8 days!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
4 DAYS

upload%5Cimage_gallery%5CFootball-vs-Georgia-204.jpg

What can I say about Ciatrick? He's one of my all-time favorite Gators. His nickname is bad ass. He was a good friend of mine while I was at UF. He is a great family man that left school early for the right reasons. Single handedly won a few games for us while the Zooker's offense sputtered. Easily one of the most underrated Gator greats of all time.

It's just a shame he didn't make it in the NFL. Hopefully he'll get back one day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
3 DAYS

chris-rainey-fsu.jpg

I really hope Rainey can stay healthy throughout this season. We'll need his explosiveness to help fill the void of Percy.

Question of the day - Who did Rainey famously race in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart while in high school?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Leakfan, you're right!

Rainey was challenged by Devine to a race outside of a local Wal-Mart. Depending on who you want to believe, Rainey beat out Devine shoeless!

Jack&Drew, I'm not sure Rainey and Demps ever raced in high school. You could be right though. However, I would find it very hard to believe that Rainey would win that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema