• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
26 DAYS

610x.jpg

Lorenzo Edwards was a part of our swarming D in some of the blowout victories last season. That experience could help him, and our defense tremendously this season.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
22 DAYS

R.jpg

Sometimes I feel sorry for Reggie Lewis. He was a damn fine corner for the Gators. He probably would have been the star in any other defensive backfield in the SEC. However, to Gator fans, he will always be the "other Reggie".

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
LBG I was really hoping to see Fred Taylor at #21, he was one of my all time favorite Gators.

he was one of my favorites too, untill i heard about his personal life and the way he treats women...i would have liked to have seen major there...but we all know that LBG has a man crush on manny

Leakfan12

VIP Member
he was one of my favorites too, untill i heard about his personal life and the way he treats women...i would have liked to have seen major there...but we all know that LBG has a man crush on manny

Well I read on ESPN the magazine article about the year after Sean Taylor was killed that Taylor does have a wife.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

You forgot the words "No Homo" before man crush. And yes I do. I was tempted to go with Wright, but I'll wait for him to actually make a play on the ball. We might be waiting a while....

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
20 DAYS

3598206.jpg

Christopher Scott has been consistently wowing the coaches this offseason. That could translate into a lot more playing time for the former walk-on. However, I don't see Scott getting too many minutes outside of garbage time.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
You forgot the words "No Homo" before man crush. And yes I do. I was tempted to go with Wright, but I'll wait for him to actually make a play on the ball. We might be waiting a while....

yeah well "man crush" is an exception to the rule as no homo is practically built into it....ahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema