• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
That's our D-Line Coach, Dan McCarney's daughter. The pic of her is hotlinked if you don't happen to recall the incident.
icon12.gif

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
55 DAYS

Sports_Pouncey_2199978.jpg

I almost forgot to post the countdown pic today. Who knows what kind of catastrophic events would have occurred in the event of a skipped day on the countdown. I shutter at the thought....

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
53 DAYS

340x.jpg

Question of the day: During Jamaal Deveaux' first string of practices as a walk-on freshmen, he made a name for himself as a HUGE hitter. Which two prominent Florida football players did Deveaux lay out, drawing the attention of the coaching staff?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ No takers??? It was Tate Casey and Todd McCullough. Both players were much bigger than Deveaux but that didn't stop him from laying the wood.

Anyway, on with the countdown...

52 DAYS

gall.gators.gi.jpg

Couldn't find a decent picture of Dwayne Thomas, ad since there hasn't really been anyone else of note to wear number 52, I decided to post a pic of the obviously thrilled President Obama hoisting his very own Gators jersey. I wonder if Michelle wears the jersey to bed at night???

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
50 DAYS

sam-robey-looking-good.jpg

I tried really hard to find a decent picture of Brad Culpepper or Marcus Oquendo-Johnson, but those two assholes were never kind enough to take any good shots in Gator gear. So here's Sam Robey, who, as you can see, is not an asshole.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
48 DAYS

national-champs.jpg

The Gators received 48 first place votes after defeating Oklahoma in the National Championship in January.

Trivia for the day: Which two famous former Gator D-Linemen started out their Gator careers waring number 48?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I'll keep the trivia question open since I posted it so late last night.

47 DAYS

antwine.jpg

How good was it to see Brandon Antwine out there contributing last season? He is one of the better stories surrounding this Gator team this offseason. I hope his successful comeback continues.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
46 DAYS

herring_ky.jpg

Most people would be surprised to know that Jarvis Herring was the last Gator to lead the team in interceptions in back to back seasons. Something tells me Ahmad Black might change that this season.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Carlos Alvarez. He put numbers before Spurrier's did and the Gators were 8-1-1 in 1969 where he posted those numbers.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Is that your first tim answering a question? If so, I'm glad to have some new people getting involved with the thread. And, of course, you are correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema