• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
61 DAYS

t1_warren_all-01.jpg

You know how badly Florida wants to rid themselves of Gerard Warren? The GatorZone official football history page has him listed as Gerald Warren. Too funny...

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Don't know if you can blame them since he busted in the NFL though I think he's still playing Sure Washington State does the same thing with Ryan Leaf.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^ You just have to look a little closer. He's right next to that guy with the shirt on that has orange and blue on it. He's standing next to the other guy who's smiling.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
59 DAYS
35347.jpg

Question of the day: Should we thank John Fairbanks for just standing there and not even pretending to throw a block on this play? I mean it did lead to Tebow's promise, which led to the BCS title.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
58 DAYS

rutledge_johnny.jpg
t1_rutledge_all_01.jpg

Johnny Rutledge was so good he gets two pics. Despite his collegiate success, Rutledge has struggled mightily in the NFL. Can anyone rattle off the teams that Johnny has "played" for?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Too bad I don't have anything to give away, you'd be racking up some major points. I'll try to make the questions a little bit tougher.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
57 DAYS

43760295.jpg

Question of the day: Someone else with ties to the UF program was arrested the same weekend as Carl Johnson this offseason. Who was it? What was their offense?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I think that would be "bad-boy" Riley Cooper for resisting and not complying w/ officer etc.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVHNylH1Mk[/YOUTUBE]

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
You guys are both wrong! Neither Taylor nor Cooper were technically arrested. Plus I think Taylor's incident was much later than Johnson's. The question is still open!

Finally I came up with a tough one.

ok my second guess is former player Jamar Hornsby. Hornsby got arrested for hitting a guy with brass knuckles in a Mcdonald's parking lot in Miss.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
No mahx it's not a trick question, it's just not an obvious answer. Re-reading the question might help.

Not Hornsby, he was arrested the week AFTER Johnson.

Question is still open!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema