• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
85 DAYS

doc49ea6b4bc349c945937310.jpg

I know you can't really see the number in the pic, but Frankie Hammond Jr. is getting tackled somewhere in that mess. Trust me. Hammond might actually see the field this season as he had a solid spring. I look for him to contribute about as much as Carl Moore did last season.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
84 DAYS

610x.jpg

I tried really hard to find a decent pic of Ben Troupe or Harrison Houston but I had to settle for Tate. Casey is probably most famous for being the first man on the receiving end of a Tebow jump pass.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
83 DAYS

FedEx+BCS+National+Championship+Game+-mEfNJy2gz-l.jpg

How big did this guy step up at the end of last season? It's a good thing too. I feel a lot more comfortable with our receiving corps thanks to Nelson's late season performance.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
82 DAYS

HinesOmarius_080608.jpg

Omarius Hines is another talented young receiver who is in a position to step up this season. Outside of Andre DeBose, Hines may be the most capable of playing the "Percy Position" for the Gators.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
80 DAYS

ncf_g_boateng_200.jpg

Does anybody know if Nyan Boateng took that crazy ass girlfriend of his to Cali with him? For the sake of everyone in Gainesville, I hope so...

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
79 DAYS

gator_girls-60.jpg

I was looking through pics of some of the great #79's we've had throughout Gator history. I came across Mo Collins, Steve Rissler, Leon Hires, Mark Grimes, David Forrester, etc. I couldn't find any good pics. So when I decided to look up our latest #79, Corey Hobbs, this was one of the pics that showed up on the search engine, and it was too good to pass up. Sorry O-Town and the other ladies on here. This day is for the men of the forum.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
78 DAYS

210924544_c4ba7c8fe4.jpg

Back to the boring 'ol numbers. I did this countdown last year for all of college football, and it tended to get a lil stale right around this range. Why can't offensive linemen be more photogenic?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
77 DAYS

ol-2009-watkins.jpg

Jason Watkins may have been one of the more unheralded players on the Gator roster last season. The truth is, he did a fine job playing nearly every position on the offensive line. His primary position was guard. The Pouncey twins should fill in nicely for him this season.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
76 DAYS

get_image

Marcus Gilbert celebrates a big play with Brandon James last season. Both players figure to be vital pieces to Florida's championship title defense this year.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
75 DAYS

trautwein.jpg

Unfortunately, Phil Trautwein ended his great Gator career with what may have been his worse game against the Sooners in the BCS National Championship. All that matters, though, is that he went out a winner. I've never been a "fan" of offensive linemen, but I would rank Trautwein right behind Mike Degory as one of my all-time favorite bigs.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Best of wishes to Trautwein whose going through luck going through complete for a spot for the Rams and also family tragedy.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
77 DAYS

ol-2009-watkins.jpg

Jason Watkins may have been one of the more unheralded players on the Gator roster last season. The truth is, he did a fine job playing nearly every position on the offensive line. His primary position was guard. The Pouncey twins should fill in nicely for him this season.

It sucks that Watkins didn't get drafted; I was hoping that he'd at least be picked up in the 7th round by a team looking for a little more O-line depth.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
If somebody comes across the schedule for two-a-days before I can find it, please post the schedule or a link; I'm planning another R&R trip to Gainesville in August around that (when the practices are open to the public).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema