• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greetings from a Sooner Fan

The more and more I hear you post...the more and more I know you really have no clue about OU.

But tell you what. Keep talking the nonsense. You (not all of you, just this cat) are starting to sound a lot like the tOSU fans from 2 years ago.

lol thats the truth.. pretty much every scouting report says that.

i am not sounding like a OSU fan, i never said Florida would kill them, I am just pointing out what i see in OU.

But your acting like your #1 in everything, when a computer and coaches that were busy coaching there team on saturdays voted you guys as number one, Honestly the AP is the most accurate poll all season long.

Believe it or not when a team does good fans come out the wood work you and I would be surprised

oh i know but in the case for ball state i dont think they would have enough for a big bowl, as compared to a school like a pac or big 10, big 12, sec, or big east school, sure they would have a decent turnout but why settle for less when the bowl committee could bring in 2 pretty big schools. its all about money and ratings.

oh i know but in the case for ball state i dont think they would have enough for a big bowl, as compared to a school like a pac or big 10, big 12, sec, or big east school, sure they would have a decent turnout but why settle for less when the bowl committee could bring in 2 pretty big schools. its all about money and ratings.

where they r playing?

i think GMAC bowl, they were supposed to play motor city bowl but since Buffalo went to International bowl i think the MTCB chose Central Because they fill up 70 or 90 % of the stadium with CMU fans. which ill have a percent of that. and Ball State would bring a few hundred real fans from Indiana and a few thousand bandwagon or people who normally attend MCB for the experience.

i think GMAC bowl, they were supposed to play motor city bowl but since Buffalo went to International bowl i think the MTCB chose Central Because they fill up 70 or 90 % of the stadium with CMU fans. which ill have a percent of that. and Ball State would bring a few hundred real fans from Indiana and a few thousand bandwagon or people who normally attend MCB for the experience.

yeah well I mean like you said its all money money

Yah and the city of detroit is in a terrible situation because of the Lions and people attend hockey games only in playoffs. If it was not for the Tigers Detroit the city would be in a bigger mess. you cannot buy a cup of coffee on sundays now. At least the MCB will be a good thing to the city and thats why i love bowl games alot.

Yah and the city of detroit is in a terrible situation because of the Lions and people attend hockey games only in playoffs. If it was not for the Tigers Detroit the city would be in a bigger mess. you cannot buy a cup of coffee on sundays now. At least the MCB will be a good thing to the city and thats why i love bowl games alot.

sorry if im slow but what do you mean you cant buy a cup of coffee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema