• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greetings from a Sooner Fan

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
Lets break this down for you, i said 2 different things:

1."I think our D is stronger and more aggresiver then TCU"
2."Imagine Carlos Dunlap coming off the corner every snap. Kind of like the performance Derrick harvey had in 2006"

1. Are you serious i think a SEC defense is better then a MWC defense...
2. That cannot look like more of a prediction, try finding a prediction more clearer then that.

The Big 12 defenses are garbage how can you even argue against that? They cannot tackle and they cannot cover.

Thanks for proving my point.

Any credibility you had, just went out the window. I hope your sake that your coaches are not as stupid as you are.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
First let me say, I hope that this game will become an instant classic. It is amazing that this will be the first time that these two tradition rich programs meet.

No offense, but if you all can give up 20 points to the pathetic offense of bama, I doubt you will be very successful in stopping Oklahoma's offense. And OU does not turn the ball over on offense very often. Only 7 Offensive turnovers all season.
Well bama's offense is ranked way higher in total offense than texas a&m that the sooners gave up 28 points to..... so what does that mean?
BTW there is no need to be nasty here.......(referring to your post just before mine):no:

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Anyone who thinks Alabama has "pathetic" offense has little credibility. Sure, they don't have the offense of many teams, but to call them pathetic? That's a borderline flame, especially on an SEC friendly message board.

Any team that musters less than 200 yards against Tulane could be mistaken for pathetic.

If you're offended by us questioning the offensive prowess of Alabama, imagine how we feel about you questioning our defense. It goes both ways.

I look forward to the game and playing a great well rounded team like Florida!

We can make a case for anything with stats.

I made the EXACT SAME POINTS that Burning Orange and Blue is trying to make now on pages 7 and 8.

You claim TCU's defense is the best D we've faced all year. I honestly doubt you even believe this. I understand you'll be able to fire out a brazilion stats to back up the claim, but come on, really.....TCU.

TCU plays in a different league, therefore they're not facing the offense the Big12 defenses are subjected to on a weekly basis. I honestly doubt you believe TCU is fielding a vastly superior D than Texas

"So TCU is better than EVERY SEC DEFENSE?

Is "you've never seen anything like our defense" and "TCU is the 2nd best defense in the country" a contradiction?

Once again, I'm big on keeping things in perspective.

Did we score more in the first quarter of the TCU game than any team scored against them all year long? Yes

Do I believe this is any indication of OU vs FL? NO"

I'd encourage you to re-read my posts, especially you Burning, because you're recycling my same arguments over and over.

I've been complimentary of your program, your fans, and your conference. I've been met with two pounds of :shit: in return.

BWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I'd encourage you to re-read my posts, especially you Burning, because you're recycling my same arguments over and over.

BWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I have read your posts, I found them to be somewhat informative.
This is the current location, your link above was dead. I'm sure it changes with every subsequent post. Better to direct people to your your name above your avatar and the dropdown will give them the choice to view all your posts.
http://www.gatorenvy.com/forums/search.php?searchid=11673

And just like that, I'm a dumbass again

Thanks for the correction

I'll just go crucify myself now

Fail_for_sins2.jpg

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Any team that musters less than 200 yards against Tulane could be mistaken for pathetic.

If you're offended by us questioning the offensive prowess of Alabama, imagine how we feel about you questioning our defense. It goes both ways.

I look forward to the game and playing a great well rounded team like Florida!

I never said OU didn't have a defense. I just said I don't think it's as good as many SEC defenses.

Also, this is a Gator message board. You don't see me logging onto your message board saying, "OU has no defense."

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
I never said OU didn't have a defense. I just said I don't think it's as good as many SEC defenses.

Also, this is a Gator message board. You don't see me logging onto your message board saying, "OU has no defense."

Coward. :)

Stats may show one thing. But trust me when I say this. OU's defense will be right up there with any defense you have seen this year.

I can guarantee this, Meyer and Co. are not overlooking OU's defense like you tools are.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Coward. :)

Stats may show one thing. But trust me when I say this. OU's defense will be right up there with any defense you have seen this year.

I can guarantee this, Meyer and Co. are not overlooking OU's defense like you tools are.

OU's defense does not compare to USC's or Alabama's.

And why are you calling us tools? You came here. If you don't like what we have to say, leave.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
OU's defense does not compare to USC's or Alabama's.

And why are you calling us tools? You came here. If you don't like what we have to say, leave.

If you knew the meaning of the word, then you would know who I am talking too.
Don't go getting all butt hurt.

When did Florida play USC?

Remember this though....
Texas 52 - Arkansas 10
Florida 38 - Arkansas 7

Not too worried to be honest with you. ;)

shandsgator8

VIP Member
If you knew the meaning of the word, then you would know who I am talking too.
Don't go getting all butt hurt.

When did Florida play USC?

Remember this though....
Texas 52 - Arkansas 10
Florida 38 - Arkansas 7

Not too worried to be honest with you. ;)

USC = University of South Carolina. This is a Gator message board. You seem to keep forgetting that.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
USC = University of South Carolina. This is a Gator message board. You seem to keep forgetting that.

I know exactly what board it is. Or are you just one of the many people in this world that thinks they are entitled to a free pass because they are a bandwagon fan on the team the board they visit is for?

I am seeing why the SEC fans despise you all.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I know exactly what board it is. Or are you just one of the many people in this world that thinks they are entitled to a free pass because they are a bandwagon fan on the team the board they visit is for?

I am seeing why the SEC fans despise you all.

Free pass? What are you talking about? When talking about SEC football and who Florida has played, why in the world would anyone who follows SEC football think USC = the University of Southern California?

Bandwagon fan? What evidence do you say I or anyone else here is a bandwagon fan? If there's any reason for anyone to hate Gator fans (from my observation) it's not b/c we're bandwagon fans. Jean shorts, obnoxious, SEC homers, etc. sure. But bandwagon fans? Please.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema