• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game Day: 10/04/14 At Vols

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Muschamp is hard headed. I think it's a control issue. Anyone can see that Driskel can't handle the pressure. Muschamp does not want to admit he's wrong and is determined to ride this ship to the bottom, which ain't to far away. I don't care about the outcome of this game. It won't matter if Driskel throws for 500 yards and we somehow win this game. He is not a good QB. I wouldn't even say he's an average QB as he has a hard time making average throws and reads. I wish he would realize this and go play baseball in the MLB and do us a favor. Both these guys (Muschamp and Driskel) gotta go.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Intercepted. Again,. Deep. Even ol' Musberger's starting to wonder asloud, "When does Harris come in?"
And he's up, throwing on sidelines.
THAT is the sign, guys: Muschamp KNOWS he's gone unless Harris saves his ass here, turns out to be a big time FLASH after all. He HAS to win here--and if Harris stirkes gold, he still can--and maybe save everything. Still a long shot, no matter what--but only one he's got, and Harris begins his "preparation for NEXT year" NOW, as is our best chance now in any event...or at least part of that "best chance".
Prediction: Muschamp puts Driskel back in there next game ANYWAY, win or lose. Makes excuses for JD, etc.
WHAT?!! He STILL can't pull that trigger--Driskel still in? Aw, that's chickenshit even for Muschamp. Doesn't he get it? It isn't just this game that is at stake for him now? Everything we've seen here dooms him regardless of the outcome--and fumbles (like here) and INTs just underline the failures all over the place, deepen the feeling of desperate hopelessness.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Muschamp is hard headed. I think it's a control issue. Anyone can see that Driskel can't handle the pressure. Muschamp does not want to admit he's wrong and is determined to ride this ship to the bottom, which ain't to far away. I don't care about the outcome of this game. It won't matter if Driskel throws for 500 yards and we somehow win this game. He is not a good QB. I wouldn't even say he's an average QB as he has a hard time making average throws and reads. I wish he would realize this and go play baseball in the MLB and do us a favor. Both these guys (Muschamp and Driskel) gotta go.

This is college football. You can't fire an athlete.

The paid professionals need to make career saving decisions right now. This is an embarrassment to the program. I would rather have the news report on our players getting arrested.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Driskel hasn't given the Gators a chance here today..." --Jesse Palmer.
No more needs to be said. Sit him down. Any OTHER HC would--only the most "hard-headed, stubborn control-freak" (as per @Ufgatorfan, ) would stay witrh him now, regardless of his own "job fears"...This whoil;e team seems to "play from fear"--and maybe that's what it's all about, why that is the case. Maybe we're watching what happens when a "new" Head Coach finds his "bug chance" slipping away, finds failure, REAL failure, maybe for the first time in his life.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Wha
This is college football. You can't fire an athlete.

The paid professionals need to make career saving decisions right now. This is an embarrassment to the program. I would rather have the news report on our players getting arrested.

I meant bench him which is the equivalent to a firing in college football. I realize you can't fire Driskel.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There is no way we should be losing this game, or even "these TYPE of games".
Well, like I say, even against a less-talented, less-experienced team, the best we can managed is "slow death"--and even that is courtesy of our sputtering, but still VERY talented, defense...They will fade, though, as usual, just too much time on the field--and this time, we'll already be down when that happens.
Can we even score at ALL? Only if the Vols hand us one. With them up 2 scores, ya gotta figure it's over against OUR offense. Only chance was putting Harris in--like TWO SERIES ago! Muschamp will be asked about that, and he'll have the usual at this point mealy-mouthed response about "best chance to win". Spare us, Coach.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Insert Harris now or fire Muschamp and Roper before they step off the field.
E has finally hit the edge, I know brother it sucks, not to beat a dead horse but hopefully Dan comes and saves us next year. This is horrible, I can barely keep watching this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema