• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 12: NR Florida Gators vs #11 South Carolina Gamecocks

miltongator

Gator Fan
Pease just needs to be put out of his misery. Gets great field position and blows 3 straight calls. What a useless POS.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
One more thing...you can see what might-have-been once again: The defense let down, and don't think they can't see where the fault lies, either...The resentment factor that has spread from "on the offense" to the coaching staff beyond their own guys as well will poison this defense for the rest of the season. THAT ALONE should get SOMEONE fired.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Pease just needs to be put out of his misery. Gets great field position and blows 3 straight calls. What a useless POS.
...but Muschamp approves of this BS...I absolutely HATE his :philosophy"...amounts to "waiting to be beaten". Fuck them all. I can no longer support this staff in any way. I feel for the players, and stand with a resentful defense.
Are we playing this much better or is sc playing that bad
Well, they are gonna win, SC, and it'll be described as a "stirring, clutch come back". This just really blows, 'cause we coulda won this one...Of course, if Steve keeps handing us opportunities, maybe we'll eventually take advantage of one--but he's (rightly) pretty sure we won't even really TRY, I guess. Pathetic. Gotta go. Hope I'm wrong, my friends...

miltongator

Gator Fan
Another critical penalty. Sorry, that's on the coaches
Now on 3rd down we run the wildcat, because it's worked so well in the past.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Agreed. AND:
FUCK THIS LOSER MENTALITY ANYWAY!!! If we "have little to l;ose", WTF IS THAT LAST 3 PLAYS: stupid over-complicated play yields 5-yd penalty (big surprise), then take your QB out on resulting 3rd and 10 to run it up the middle for 8, then PUNT? One point ahead at the 37???! Ye3ah, BRILLIANT. W\hen we lose by a FG, I wanna see them ALL fired, but Foley won't. No, they're gonna let this get away now, on a stupid blitz leaving the field wide open. That'll do it, guys. Can;t even say anymore. G'nite!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
WM is the reason this team is absolutely horrible. He continues to allow this run run run play calling. It worked in the first two quarters but any sensible person knows it will not work for the whole game. You have to be able to throw as week or at least attempt to. If I hear WM talk about " a blue collar football team" anymore, my head is gonna explode. Why is he calling this game as if we have something to lose. He has already lost to Vandy, , lost 4 in a row, hasn't beat GA at all winch he has been here, and lead us to our first losing record since the 70's. I don't care what people say or blame it on (injuries), this coaching staff thus far goes down as the worst coaching staff in the history of UF. Screw you WM. I hope we loose 5 next year so they will fire your dumb as##!!!!!!!

awebbf5

VIP Member
We are bad when we have trey Burton passing to Leon orr on a trick play on fourth down. Damn this sucks!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
All we have is soft ass players. They are a bunch of weak, overrated collection of players. It pains me to sit here and watch other teams recruit players who don't have as many stars (whatever that means anyways), and turn them into good football players. Meanwhile, here at Florida we recruit players who can't stay healthy can't catch, can't tackle, can't run a route, throw a football,kick a field goal. Every one around us including Vandy and Kentucky continue to get better. I don't wanna hear about injuries. We should have players to step up not step down. I understand that we might not win out with the missing starters, but why we can not be competitive blows my mind. Why do I watch so many of our players run into the back or their own playes? Are these guys colored blind? Our team sucks, plain and simple.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema