• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 12: NR Florida Gators vs #11 South Carolina Gamecocks

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not one passing play so far. Yeah, real smart. We have NO chance if you don't let this kid throw some--and when he WANTS to.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Fehh...Spurrier and Co. will have this BS running game completely shut down by the 2nd qrtr.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TAYLOR! Well, will wonders never cease? Can't fault Pease there--gave a playmaker a chance to MAKE A PLAY! Maybe someone read a book, looked over some ancient Gator film, or something.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
God, I'm such a sucker...one nice run, a TD for the lead early and I'm already turned around, thinkin' how sweet just comin' in here and knockin' SS's team back on their asses would be--Auburn's win be damned!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...and that's knowing full well that any kind of "impressive win" here might will help even PEASE keep his job--a non-move which I truly believe will condemn us to ANOTHER mediocre season after this one...we could win with a more flexible/less-influential-on-our-offense Muschamp still in charge, but Pease is a millstone around the neck of Muschamp AND this team's future.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Remember when we had a "killer defense"--way back there in September? I know, I know, injuries, yeah--but that isn't the whole story (and what ABOUT all those injuries, anyway? Screw it, we'll argue that another time)...This is Muschamp's "personal pride and joy", his strength, and he's lost them as their "once-beloved leader", from what I hear. 'Course, winning fixes everything, but, well, I already talked about this above...Nice to lead at the end of the 1st, anyway.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK...Girl wants us to "go out and shop"...Can''t understabd why I'm hanginmg in, sitting on the couch now watching and banging away on my laptop after bitching loudly so much about my team and this game and everything else--"It's how I handle a difficult season, a stubborn Head Coach and a shitty OC..." Anyway--It's Sat in NYC...Shops open 'til 9pm.. some 10 and later..."I'll have some idea where this is headed LONG before then!" Not exactly winning her over here...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nice run...Mack Brown...If only we could let this kid PASS--"Let him give it a SHOT, PEASE!" And we shoot ourselves in the foot once more...I'm so buzzed and so bummed with this staff, I don't CARE that they lose Clowney--Hell, we need every edge, and that kid is good--one out of every 3 or so plays, when he feels like it. Y'all wanna count on him, well, ya get what ya get. Bring it ON!

miltongator

Gator Fan
OK...Girl wants us to "go out and shop"...Can''t understabd why I'm hanginmg in, sitting on the couch now watching and banging away on my laptop after bitching loudly so much about my team and this game and everything else--"It's how I handle a difficult season, a stubborn Head Coach and a shitty OC..." Anyway--It's Sat in NYC...Shops open 'til 9pm.. some 10 and later..."I'll have some idea where this is headed LONG before then!" Not exactly winning her over here...
Good luck with that.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, the running game IS more creative tonight, I'll give Pease that...and TAYLOR AGAIN! I LOVE that kid! I've been WAITING for them, first to play him, them to involve him more in the game...PLAYMAKERS MAKE PLAYS--and btw, Will: You WIN by GETTING THE MOST POINTS!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our D starting to come on now. Hasn't looked this strong in a while. Even with that 1st, I like what I'm seeing for a change.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema