• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 12: NR Florida Gators vs #11 South Carolina Gamecocks

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(I had to open my big mout--OK, forget it: Back to bummer-vision)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn--almost! Fowler's hands on it..and YES, these are the Gators of earlier in the year...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
But no--we're gonna play the "hare" and let them catch us...Pease DOES have some smarts he's showing in the way he's designed the running game for t'nite...BUT: It's the basics he's forgetting here...If this kid can just hit some throws now, as they're crowding "the box" and trying to overwhelm us with numbers up front, that secondary is WIDE open.
Here's the thing: Bu all accounts, Mornigweg's been throwing DARTS in practice, just pickin' the 1st team D apart in scrimmage this last couple of weeks. Ok, it's DIFFERENT in-game, but still: GOTTA go with it. Big play here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You can see this Gamecocks team is coming on themselves now. This is a war.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, now, you get the clock down, but then you TAKE A SHOT here...C'mon, shock the world!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You know, it's done: Spurrier's fully a "Cock" now. They can have him. I mean that.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, I'm outta here for "an hour or two" (riiiight)...Promised this much, over to this place in Soho, she says; I can sit over there and watch the game while she tries shit on and "picks some things out for you to check out", some kind of upscale "coutourier", where they bring out the latest styles and then fit the ones you like to you (?)--just KNOW that means enormous bucks, somehow--but she called ahead and "James" promised he'd switch "the big screen to whatever he likes!"--cool move, we'll see, but if so, well, guess it'll do...(lol)...GO GATORS (and I didn't expect to be typing THAT at the half...happy to be wrong here--and ecstatic if it holds up. NO! Stay bummed, Drew, it's workin'...uh, yeah, well, we could STILL get blown out, 'specially if they don't let Skylar throw a bit in the 2nd half... (better?)

awebbf5

VIP Member
How are you recruited as a qb but are not trusted to throw more than a screen pass this just baffles me.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just got over here and grabbed someone's laptop (lol--I'm one high-maintenance "client", I guess)...just saw that TD...Defender looked in at JUST the wrong moment--and STILL had a chance at the ball but fell down! Man, that was ballsy SS move, tho'--wish WE had even a TENTH that kinda cajones on offense...AND YOU"RE BOTH TOTALLY RIGHT, everything y'all are saying re holdng Skylar back...HERE'S a screen--and what do you know: 28 yards on 3rd-and-8, and Skylar played it perfect!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
2 yards at a time ain't gonna cut it.

How are you recruited as a qb but are not trusted to throw more than a screen pass this just baffles me.
...and the thing is, they put him IN finally as much because he HAS been throwing the ball well in practice...I mean, it was just like with Taylor, I'm told: Kid was TEARIN' IT UP in scrimmage against 1st string D, but hey wouldn;t out him in, then they do--and it took a few weeks before they turned Kelvin loose...Now it's the same with Skylar. Nice drive here, tho' mostly after that screen...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
He finally sets up to pass--and Dunbar catches it KNEELING--end of play...Now, 3rd down and of course Clowney gets him.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Textbook Pease blown opportunity. Now the FG missed, second one, right? Aw guys, that's game right there. You know it, I know it, we're gonna lose by a kick, you watch. Wtf, you can't find a kicker who can make chip shots for a DEFENSIVE team you're so set on building, WILL? This ain't my laptop, so I'm out for now...This'll be hard to bear alone, let me tell you (no one HERE cares...they think I'm some weirdo--not just football, "FLORIDA football???")

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema