• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: LA Lafayette vs UF @ The Swamp Sat.Nov.10

miltongator

Gator Fan
I know I'll get some heat, but.....
I'm thinkin' that we keep Muschamp and make him D co-ordinator and bring in a new head coach.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Throw the ball to Reed every time. EVERYTIME. Hes always open. He should be their first read and only read.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I know I'll get some heat, but.....
I'm thinkin' that we keep Muschamp and make him D co-ordinator and bring in a new head coach.
Again--see your point, but forget it...
Menawhile, I've got game off, firfure time's running out by now...guess I;ll switch it back on in a sec, maybe for our last gasp 2min drill? But want to say first: No use in arguing about QBs or anything ELSE, guys: This offense just couldnt DO anything against a weak-ass defense, and that was ALWAYS gonna get us, sooner or later...

miltongator

Gator Fan
Again--see your point, but forget it...
Menawhile, I've got game off, firfure time's running out by now...guess I;ll switch it back on in a sec, maybe for our last gasp 2min drill? But want to say first: No use in arguing about QBs or anything ELSE, guys: This offense just couldnt DO anything against a weak-ass defense, and that was ALWAYS gonna get us, sooner or later...
I know, you're right. But, I just never have bought in to how he runs the team.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
SO: I switch back on JUST in time for that Dunbar-play...Now: Can we pull this OUT after all?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If I were the Gators' Head Coach, I would have saved some clock here to get a shot at a last sec-FG...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Give Brisset a shot downfield here? Hope for a FG-shot for Sturges? Will clo0---I DON'T BELIVE IT!@!!!! WE BLOCK THE PUNT and RUN IT IN!!! WE PULL THIS OUT!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Are y'all cracking UP with RELIEF, like at MY HOUSE right now?!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
How about THAT last 2 minutes?!!! Just UNFRIGGINGBELIEVABLE! Purifoy blocks it STYRAIGHT into Jelani's hands, who made a better catch than ANY receiver made today,
Yes: "Winning is better than losing". I just went from thoroughly BUMMED to giddy and UP...but let's just FACE it: we have NO complaints the rest of the way: we came within SECONDS of completely embarrassing ourselves before the whole NATION today...Then again, as my girlfriend is saying to me--AND my ex-wife, a Gator, would ALSO no doubt say--"that isn't what HAPPENED, though..."
Let's give credit to (1) Jacoby Brisset for pulling it together just enough right at the end to get us down and INTO the endzone to tie it, and (2) this "never-say-die"-Gator team this year: for all of their weird "let-down" after seeming to finally grab control of this game end-of-1st-half/start-of-2nd-half, right up until Jordon Reed dropped that EASY TD-pass on his hands on that 1st nice drive of the 2nd half, settling for 3 then La-La coming ALIVE, make no mistake, even as we seemed to go into an undeserved "cruise-mode" that turned DARK with that blocked punt AFTER they'd plled close with their OWN TD drive, like our D couldn't BELIEVE it, and we were BEAT after that, all the MORE so after JD went down...then Jacoby looked like he couldn't hit ANYTHING, seemed to miss on his-and-OUR seeming "one chance", then somehow EVERYONE, BOTH sides of the ball, Jacoby and the offense included, finally seemed to pull it together and GET IT DONE--tied it up, and I STILL wasn't at ALL sure what we'd do with THAT--and it was ALL just prelude to--Well, we all saw it!
...Which reminds me: NaffGutts Did you switch back in time to see it, man? I clicked back in JUST in time to see us run that little pass play that tied it UP...and WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT WAS CRAZY AMAZING FUN!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema