• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: LA Lafayette vs UF @ The Swamp Sat.Nov.10

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This La-La team FEELS it now--we better get something done before the half or we'll have our HANDS full in the 2nd half...and btw: So much for y'all tryin' to console me with promises that "we'll open it up against this low-rated pass defense, etc. etc...." We really DO suck "THAT MUCH" after all, are you ready to concede?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The ONLY piece of not-so-devastating-news here: we ARE at 3-3 DESPITE stinkin' UP the joint! "3.2 yards avg. on each offensive-play" so far today--and THAT is HORRIBLE, by any measurement or appraisal, even by the low standards we've already set for ourselves so far this season previous to THIS game...I still don't GET it: How in the F did we get THIS BAD?!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Is there anyone in the Swamp? It sounds like a mausoleum...
Gee, 1str down run. Gosh, we are ROLLING now...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gilly for 0 on same running play AGAIN...Come to think of it, it's a "Mausoleum" HERE, too--Bad snap, AGAIN--but Driskel thinks fast and flips it to Gilly--he gets hit late but they don't call it.. !0-yd loss on complete breakdown up front AGAIN...MAN, why can't we BURN them on these BLITZES?!! And WHERE IS OUR FRONT LINE?!! Harrison AND Hallapio whiffed there. We just SUCK up font, and between that and our "lackadaisical receivers", we'll NEVER have a passing game ANYONE will fear as things stand now...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
10 games into the season and this shit is still going on. I can not believe they are 8 and 1. Ridiculous!
Exactly. Didn't want to say it, but there it is. We are the TOP 10 team here? This is just sickening--literally.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean, you hit one of MY thoughts here: 8-1 and this is all we can do against the 114th ranked passing defense in the nation? I don't CARE what Muschamp OR Pease have to say about it anymore: We should be ASHAMED of the product we are putting out there every time the defense forces another change-of-possession.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm chewing metal...we haven't tried ANYTHING! Gilly off tackle plus bubble-screens...yeah, inspired...The one CLOSE big one Dunbar dropped--and we never go back. Big run by Driskel, but THIS IS LA.Lafayette!!! We NEED to see some REAL OFFENSE...a sack here...Driskel isn't even TRYING to find a 2nd receiver anymore--he's so spooked from no protection that if the 1str guy isn't open, he brings it down and runs...there's Hines for a nice gain--another one that needs to see the ball more...FINALLY! 30 yarder to Reed, COMPLETE at the 4 yd. line (wish they'd scored--they'll prob make a mess of this now...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
How about a strike to the back of the endzone--JD hasn't made a Fade YET

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Fade--but flags--of COURSE! their gonna take this back--oh sh*T--our "backfield penalty KILLS us!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Finally! Trey Burton from the slot! Geez, guys, it ISN'T that tough against the 114th passing D in the land, right? Good drive, though--shows what we SHOULD have been doing all HALF, if only we'd actually woken up and been ready-to-play at noon Eastern, like their opponents.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Even stumbling around half-blindly with the sleep still in their eyes, they would have been up 10-0 if not for one big pass play AND their very-decent-kicker's 2nd-longest ever...I mean, had we seen a couple MORE drives like that last, I might have been a bit easier on 'em, figured it was HARD to really get worked UP for an early KO against a SUNBELT team, etc. etc., but that isn't what's happened here: Up until that last minute-and-a-half 85 yard drive, our offense once again did LESS-than-nothing here--in fact played as bad as we've seen this side of the Cocktail Party, at least on offense--struggling more against THEMSELVES than against whatever opponent they are facing...That's the "good news" AND the "bad news": the bad news is we again are "stinking up the place"...the "good news" is that it is entirely in our own hands: even thin and playing below our talents on the line AND at WR, we have it within our power even now to fix things enough to blow this opponent off the field in the 3rd quarter.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
wtf @ Brent Pease, this dude better get whatever mojo Coach Boom used to build our Defense and get our Offense on track, atleast show us improvement. I'm at the point that I think maybe we throw some Defensive dudes as TEs or WRs to get our Offense going. DAMN

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can you see us trying too play Alabama?
As things stand now, "Can you see us TRYING-to-play the 'Noles?" They are BEATABLE, I'm sure of it after watching them last night--but not by THIS offense, in Doak--our defense can and WILL more than hold its own, but the offense will have to score SOME points at their place, and so far we're not even trying to learn HOW...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
wtf @ Brent Pease, this dude better get whatever mojo Coach Boom used to build our Defense and get our Offense on track, atleast show us improvement. I'm at the point that I think maybe we throw some Defensive dudes as TEs or WRs to get our Offense going. DAMN
Give Burton, Reed and HINES more play, at LEAST...There is SOMETHING wrong with the whole APPROACH being taken on the offensive side of things; It is some sort of "Prevent Offense" I've never seen or heard of before--and it's a LOSER'S mentality if I ever SAW one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema