• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: LA Lafayette vs UF @ The Swamp Sat.Nov.10

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
i can't even watch without trying to register my cable on ESPN Watch, thought their would be more streaming views online

mjfan23

VIP Member
^ you dont want to be watching..

This is pathetic. THey are moving the ball right down the field and our offense is like watching paint dry.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, now we WILL find out about this team. Never mind who we are playing, we are IN IT now: this is about pride and GUTS--and they will have to do it without Jeff Driskel, apparently...and we can't MOVE it now, not like THAT...I think right at this moment, WE ARE BEATEN! (Brisset throws a near-pick) This team is DOWN--exactly when it CAN't be...even the defense is down now...Looks like Driskel will try to come back, but he is in PAIN on that ankle. I'm afraid that we are already beaten here, I swear. Without =JD, they will NOT come back--here's a big run by them...C'mon D!!! They've GOTTA shape UP, come OUT of this NOW!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If we lose this game, which I am tending to EXPECT right now--even the D is "lackadaisical" now--we are FINISHED for this year...Driskel is done for the day--and they are driving on us now with a long tight catch--THEY are making all the plays now--if only PUrfoy fights for the INT there, but no...we go to the 4th without our QB and our D collapsing--and all they have to do is atop our running game now to beat us. What more is there to say?
I suppose this was gonna happen to this team sooner or later this year: they just didn't do what they needed to do when they had the chances to so it--and now it's on our 2nd team of a thin squad to pull it out.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
you can't expect much more from our Defense, they have been saving our garbage ass offense all season, they are probably sick of it more than we are

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
no emotion from coach either, even he seems out of it. Brent might be rethinking that head coach off at kentucky

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Guys--I can't watch this anymore...I've turned everything off, I SEE what is happening, and I do not see us coming back now, not without JD. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt that I am.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Guys--I can't watch this anymore...I've turned everything off, I SEE what is happening, and I do not see us coming back now, not without JD. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt that I am.

really? lol cause JD is sooooo efficient with our offense. You could put a punter back there and get just as much accomplished, Brisset will step up

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
i'm not watching this anymore either, going to play some BF3 on Xbox, if anyone plays hit me up. Gamertag is NaffGutts

mjfan23

VIP Member
how can FLORIDA not get a freak athlete WR? You have a NFL TE. Just throw it up. I cant take another sack. Im going to lose it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema