• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Gators at Seminoles Saturday, Nov.24 (@Doak/Campbell--Tallahassee)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
AW HELL! THEY PUSHED OFF OF US--even the announcer is saying it--and they call ANOTHER 15 yarder on US--they are GIVING them the game NOW.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Should have KNOWN all THIS was coming--and we can't stop them when they call they penalties THEIR way when we DO make plays... They'll get it to 7 here if we're LUCKY...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We gave away the lead here, BUT the refs have taken the GAME away from us...and this guy kicks another (this time ref-aided) FG--This is a real heartbreaker all around.
(17 pts in 6 minutes--unanswered. "Oh Lord: Please forgive my wise-ass sense-of-humor. Help your humble Gators rise to the occasion and get back in this one." Meanwhile, where was the "high-tackle" penalty on the run back?!!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They call the fouls only on us bow...and JD shouldn't have even gone AFTER the run,doesn't have the plant-foot on that side...I don't BELIEVE that we got the 1st down there after all...with everything going against us, it is now or NEVER!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
SHOULD have handed it off to Jones the LAST time--now 2nd and long--they will HAVE to go long soon, IMO...
Let's face it, THEY HAVE GOT TO GET THIS TIED BY TH 4th. Nice run Burton! So we go to the 4th just inside the redzone--and NOT a good record of banging it IN...Frankly, after everything, there is SO much riding on us getting the TD here and tying this thing up early in the 4th, that I just don't know WHAT to recommend here now:
I FEEL like they should THROW it, but what do I know? They are FIGHTING for their LIVES here now, clawing their way back into a ga,e they pretty well threw away--but maybe too EARLY for FSU's sake...It's down to what OUR GUYS BELIEVE!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm afraid that's gonna do it, my friends--they needed to get even and put the pressure back on THEM (and their crowd who, unless or until they lose the lead, will be cheering LOUD 'til the end of this game)...
My fellow Gators, this is a season of "Close, but DAMN--"s, know what I mean? After everything, I could have HANDLED winning this but not getting to the Championship, but having CONTROL here and BLOWING it in 6 minutes? A joint effort, "O" and "D", too...Jenkins is out and not coming back so we're weaker on defense...BUT the big problem is that Driskel is too far gimped by now...I just don't see us coming back unless our "D" goes lights out now for the rest of this game...GATOR BALL!!! And EJ is DOWN!!!
OK!!!! Shut up the crowd and TAKE THIS IN!!! Jenkin's replacement hit him, too!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I just wish it was about 1/2 an hour from now, with less than 2 min left...Well, Gotta BELIEVE OUR GUYS are back in this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema