• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Gators at Seminoles Saturday, Nov.24 (@Doak/Campbell--Tallahassee)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm havin' a heart attack again.
Ain't it HATD?!! I mean, I was in my "get ready to accept the PAIN"-mode, and now I "have" to CARE again--NOT that I'm complaining...and oh yeah: "Thank you, Lord--and taking out EJ was MIGHTY "fire and brimstone" of you!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ALMOST an INT--hope PURIFOY's OK--he's gotten to be one of our big playmakers...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Can't afford to lose Gilly. Jenkins and Purifoy hurt on D means more pressure on the offense, possibly without Gilly and the occasional Purifoy.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am both happy and ANGRY--that hit on GILLY was FILTHY--speared him right in the kidneys, helmet first RIGHT in front of the umpire, and NO PENALTY--again! MEANWHILE, we will NEED Purifoy now to finish this off...7+ minutes left and a 10 point lead...They HAVE to throw (EJ's coming back in, for sure), and if we can get just ONE MORE INT, this ones' OURS!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If you'd have told me we'd score 30 points here in this game and should have had more, I'd have been SURE we would win it. Let's just get this one finished...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WHY NOT STICK WITH THE DEFENSE WE WERE PLAYING? "Prevent" preventing victory...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema