• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Gators at Seminoles Saturday, Nov.24 (@Doak/Campbell--Tallahassee)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Stop them, and we still can get back control of this game; they score a TD here, and we end up getting rolled here in the 3rd quarter...we did this to ourselves--TWICE, in fact: late 2nd and now early 3rd, bumbling away TWO INT's into scores--we just have to limit the damage, now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Flag! Damn--personal foul on kick-off, too...we are letting this get away from us...This is really starting to look depressing.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Florida has now committed six penalties for 45 yards (-15 on this kickoff). FSU? 0-0. Not a single holding call for #Noles.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
4 turnovers by FSU and we are only up 10 points

edit: 3 points
Too many points left out there in 1st half...unless we snap outta this and get ourselves going again like we were in the 1st half (right up until that blown opportunity on the INT inside the 25), we will find OURSELVES down in the 4th--and that's when it COUNTS, btw...
COME INE OFFENSE: You had it GOING earlier...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I can't STAND what I'm seeing...Just a TOTAL COLLAPSE, all at once here...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It's like we are different team--the team that MADE all the right adjustments all season couldn't handle success in after their best FIRST half all season...even NOW we give them another play...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, we just COULDN'T handle success...THIS WAS OURS TO WIN--AND WE TURNED IT INTO "OURS TO LOSE"...THat O-line that looked the best it has all year at times in the 1st half just looks lost on that Driskel "fumble"/steal.
Any chance we can come back now? It's all up to whether this team really IS "never say die" after all: There's a LOT of time left, we get the ball back now, and if we can settle down and drive again down-the-field, we can STILL make a game if this--but this looks bad, I'll grant you all...
If they DON'T pull it together RIGHT NOW, get some points and back IN this thing right away, I'll be tuninf out of this one early in the 4th--I can't STAND watching and listening to this crowd--GILLY gets the dangerous cross-body pass from JD--for 21 yards! Hey O-LINE: "STOP SOMEONE!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not AS bad--but just as painful--and JD doesn't react there at ALL!
We are F*CKED! 3rd and 17 and we NNEED a drive NOW--we aren't gonna get anymore handouts from the Moles--they can just cruise now, they FEEL it...It's "only" 4 pts., but the way this has played out it FEEL like we're already "beat"--and our players are playing that way.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It's our DEFENSE that has to do something NOW--force a fumble down deep or SOMETHING--NUT ANOTHER BAD PENALTY--15 YARDS FACEMASK--and they are coming again! This MUST STOP NOW--or we are out of this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema