• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Gators at Seminoles Saturday, Nov.24 (@Doak/Campbell--Tallahassee)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We DO have the lead, though: It is all in our hands from here on out, right?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I think the Gators have another INT in take before refSU keeps it on the ground and just runs EJ Manuel. The Gator defense should have seen enough to take away some passing lanes and some running lanes. The offensive line has to find a way to slow down the Nole bookends (the only two bookends on campus...just coloring books in the library).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Spoken like a true 1/2 full kinda guy.
(Laughing) I was JUST beginning a comment addressed to YOU, mg: I was gonna say that at TIS point I am so TIGHT and tense right down and thru' my GUT that I can't hardly BEAR-it! Why couldn't this be a Gator team that took proper ADVANTAGE of its opportunities--with our defense we could have had this game PUT AWY by now...As it is, I almost want to shut down, LAY down, and check back an HOUR or so from now(which I've DONE before on occasion, in OTHER years), when either we've taken OVER, or it's all coming down to the very end--which will just about KILL me if I have to watch THAT all-the-way-thru' from HERE...
Oh well, I won't do that here--but THIS one is just about to HURT me: They just scored 3, and will come out GUNNING for more in a few moments with the crowd behind them bigger than EVER: It'll be up to our "D" to do what they've done again and again this season, and every drive except that LAST one here today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
One big momentum play in second half and the games ours.... INT, FUMBLE, OR 3 N OUT ill take any of them.... OR ALL OF THEM HAHA CHOMP CHOMP
You're RIGHT, IA: One more big turn-over in our favor CASHED IN (and that's important too, that they cash it IN) will probably get us THERE!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--3rd and 10--GET IT BACK! Damn--1st down pass---AND we miss on the fumble!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YES!!! INT!! Now get it down the FIELD!!! Oh Sh*t! They will take this back again! YOU CANNOT take the Catch away AGAIN! It was called an INT! Man, they are gonna screw us HERE, you KNOW it!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If it's that close, you go with the ruling on the field STANDS! YES!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now they are gonna flag us again--Yep, a hold--another TICKY-TACK one too. Now we get conservative and punt--the Muschamp way...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Like the call, hate the protection there...#rd and long...we'll g with the draw or the screen--and then PUNT...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now they're gonna call the Intenbtional Grounding call--ANOTHER poor series by the offense after a take-away...Christy don't fail us now--Aw MAN--Bad time for a line drive to mid-field. That INT did NOTING for us now. C'mon "D"!!! SH*T!!! They are about to be back IN it!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WTF? We just got TOO conservative on offense again. NOW we just have to hope they can keep 'em out of the endzone here...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I don't think the Gators can stop the Noles here. Better start thinking of a good return and a good a scoring drive...without penalties.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema