• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thoughts on Gators at Tennessee.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
This is absolutely pathetic, anemic, predictable once again. It really looks like our offense is not being coached as they do not know what is going on. The receivers are suppose to be the fastest in the nation and they cannot get open, the quarterback cannot get a play off as he can't get his players lined up correctly, the line is just horrible. Instead of the Tebow show we are now the Demps show. It was my understanding that the spread offense was designed to spread the ball around the field so that you cannot predict what is coming next. As for not play debose....he must really be screwing up in practice or his speed is gone due to surgery. It is unbelieveable that this is our gator offense. I do want to say that I am not a Spurrier homer nor do I want his offense back. I want the true spread offense to be utilized using the "speed" we should have in our players.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It's that lack of confidence in Brantley that has me baffled--'cause that's what we're seeing, especially there at the end of the 2nd qtr. Granted, maybe he missed him there, one of those throws where you purposefully UNDERthrow it a bit, let your guy (who KNOWS where the ball is) step inside of the defender for the long completion...but that's a play that comes out of a growing confidence in and communication with your receivers. That's never going to develop at this rate. One shot, then burn the rest of the clock?
Urban sees ALL of this. It's the third game now, though. Certain basic problems don't appear to have been addressed.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Time management before the half had me baffled. I don't see why we can't just throw the ball some and give it a chance to get in field goal range.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. Nice looking drive stalls with usual kind of sloppy mistake (one that can only be eliminated with experience--in the PASSING game). FG at least.
This is about where this team starts to bust out, so for this year, and it starts with the D. Let's see what happens.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Where's OUR Quick Strike Capability?

Crowd's back in it, now we have got to take it back. They're going to go for another long wear-'em-down drive--but we could use some shut-'em-up plays.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Even when we are just about THERE, taking control, we screw it up. Now it's up to the defense.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Blown coverage. Where was safety? I thought we had this game at the start of the 4th, but no...was it Will Hill? He should know better. Still "not ready to play". OK, bad joke, not funny. I'm pissed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema