• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thoughts on Gators at Tennessee.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Concerned about this game to be honest.

What makes you all so confident? We struggled against a AWFUL Miami team, and looked AWFUL in the first half against a mediocre team. Im not saying UT is any better, but going into a hostile place, first trip on the road, SEC match up.

I sure hope you all are right about a slaughter, but we will see...

tngator15

Gator Fan
Concerned about this game to be honest.

What makes you all so confident? We struggled against a AWFUL Miami team, and looked AWFUL in the first half against a mediocre team. Im not saying UT is any better, but going into a hostile place, first trip on the road, SEC match up.

I sure hope you all are right about a slaughter, but we will see...

It won't be as hostile as it has been in the past. We have bought around 30,000 of those tickets.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
To add a little levity to this thread.......

UTseats.jpg

The Zooker

VIP Member
What makes you all so confident?

Our defense. If Brantley and the gang struggles during the first half it won't be a big deal because the D will keep us in the game. Once we are into the second half, the offensive line will dominate and completely destroy what's left of UT's fight. We have a major advantage on depth. And Marotti specializes in getting our players prepared to fight a hard fourth quarter.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'm going with 42-10 ... Gators win. I think our defense will dominate this game, and in fact score two touchdowns.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Xavier Nixon is healthy which means UF will have its entire starting offensive line for the SEC opener … The Gators got valuable experience for John Halapio, Mo Hurt and Marcus Gilbert at tackle the last two games. This will help with depth later in the season if they need it … Expect the line to look like this from left to right: Nixon, Johnson, Pouncey, Hurt, Gilbert
ORIGIN
To me this would mean JohnnyB will have time to find his receivers and put up the most impressive numbers yet.........
getting very excited!
GO GATORS!!!!

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
If Pouncey has one more bad snap today, then the Pouncey experiment at center needs to end. I know Meyer loves senior players, but he needs to play the best players not the oldest, and I can't believe that Robey would be worse.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Do you think Pouncey even knows he screwed it again when it happens?)
Bad/stupid offside...then shoulda been a catch/no--shoulda been a pick!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Gators should have good field position pinning UT deep; great punt by Chas Henry. Was hoping we'd force a turnover on D.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Crap, here we go again with Pouncey-story on Nat'l telecast--at least these guys are TRYING to be "even handed"...just wish they'd drop it. C'mon, guys, do something BIG! Time out. Not what I was looking for on 3rd-and-short. Still no rhythm to this offense; thing is, so far this year they come out of one of these time outs with that middle option to Moody or Demps--and the opposing D is waiting for it.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Absolutely a horrible choice to go for that 4th down. Meyer is panicking.

Our defense was playing great and had Tennessee backed up and our punter has already made a great punt. There was no reason for Meyer not to punt it away.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Crap, here we go again with Pouncey-story on Nat'l telecast--at least these guys are TRYING to be "even handed"...just wish they'd drop it. C'mon, guys, do something BIG! Time out. Not what I was looking for on 3rd-and-short. Still no rhythm to this offense; thing is, so far this year they come out of one of these time outs with that middle option to Moody or Demps--and the opposing D is waiting for it.

Adjustments will be made; Gillislee should have ran to the left side on that last carry.

Lundquist and Danielson are really starting to get om my nerves. I'm ready to hit the MUTE button on my remote.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It's happening again. This time an inept first half could cost us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema