• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thoughts on Gators at Tennessee.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
More on Pouncey

That's what I was referring to earlier: I don't think he's even aware how he's blowing the snap when he does, doesn't realize he's falling back into this flawed pattern, "low and outside, jump to the right". It's an in-game/heat-of-battle thing, so when they talked about "getting it right" during the week, I mean, so what? They had it right all thru' the Spring and Summer, too.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nice Drive?

We are getting some flow on offense now; decent drive developing here. Need to finish it off.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
What's with Gator helmets? I notice they don't all hook up all 4 snaps--cost us yards there...TD! 'Bout time--Just Kidding! Looks like we could do that all day long, once the sloppiness is cleaned up. Like to see Brantley take a few shots at the endzone today--good for him, the team, and opens up this running game too.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Same old boring offense

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY 3 GAMES INTO THE SEASON OUR OFFENSE LOOKS BAD. PLAYERS CANT LINE UP CORRECTLY. POUNCEY CANT SNAP A BALL. WTF IS GOING ON. WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN PRACTICE. I THINK URBAN NEEDS TO OPEN THE PRACTICES FOR THE MEDIA SO WE CAN MAKE SURE HE IS TRULY PRACTICING AND NOT SITTING AROUND SINGING COM BEAU ( OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT). WOW WE JUST SCORED I'M SURPRISED NO MISTAKES. I KNOW IF WE DON'T GET OUR OFFENSE STRAIGHT ALABAMA IS GONNA BEAT THE S#$t OUT OF US WITH OUT A DOUBT.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jenkins just whiffed on it. We had this game UNDER CONTROL. Long pass and we're in for it now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is how you lose to an inferior team--especially a rival at their place.
SAVED BY THE D! (Janoris Jenkins buys him dinner)

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Lemmens and trattou

I don't care how many tackles and or sacks they make i really truly believe powell and easley or green should be playing more. We need more speed on the ends and they need game experience for the alabama game and even next year. Lemmens will not be able to do anything against alabama's big offensive line. Why do we continue to use lemmens when it is obvious he is not fast enough to put pressure on a qb. Our dbs have to work harder with no pass rush.why we continue to do this is sickening.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
look at the bright side if our offense stays terrible we might actually get a new OC in the offseason

i dont see why we only pass when we have to in 3rd in long

To the first point: Dream on.
To the second: It's just more frustration. Even these bozos on the telecast understand that "with a passing QB you have to pass". Duh. When you're building confidence in a new QB, you don't wait for 3rd-and-long to finally try it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ok, I think Dooley's just trying to "shorten the game--win at the end", and not "playing not to lose big" like Kiffen last year...but apparently we're a 2nd-half team this year (I'd REALLY like to see that change), so let's see what happens.

just gave up with 1:20 left and ran the ball 5 times :censored:

they dont show any confidence in brantley at all

and where the hell is debose? that fool is gonna transfer and that will be the first time we hear his name all yr

Insane1058

Gator Fan
just gave up with 1:20 left and ran the ball 5 times :censored:

they dont show any confidence in brantley at all

and where the hell is debose? that fool is gonna transfer and that will be the first time we hear his name all yr

Brantley is a good QB, he just looks out of place in the Gator offense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema