• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The TEBOW Watch

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This is a good sign. I don't expect Tebow to do well, considering this would be his first meaningful action against players with almost an entire season of chemistry, but we need to see what he can do and we need to start seeing it soon.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
yeah Tebow might start at Oakland this week. Looks like I'll have to suck up to all my friends who are Raiders fans hoping they will take me to the game. Hopefully they don't remember all the crap I have talked about the Raiders over the past few years.

Escambia94

I would not want to watch that game live. The Raider fans will have too much fun watching Timmy struggle. Timmy will struggle, because bonehead McDaniel did not give him more mop-up plays to get comfortable.

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Oh, I don't know; the Raider defense sucks, just look at what the Jags did to them last week. I think Tim has a chance to have a good game against a bad opponent.

Escambia94

Oh, I don't know; the Raider defense sucks, just look at what the Jags did to them last week. I think Tim has a chance to have a good game against a bad opponent.

I hope you're right. I have a Raider fan/ Longhorn fan at the office that has been nagging me all day. Today was my first day at the combat cubicle in a few weeks, so I got a lot of heckling at once. I don't care of the Broncos lose as long as Tebow looks good.

irnndn

Gator Fan
Looks like Tebow will get his first start tomorrow - FINALLY!!!!!!:rockon:

Adam Shifter has tweeted it - you can see it on espn.com

Escambia94

DADGUMMIT! I cannot find an online stream to watch Timmy's debut. No ESPN360, no JustinTV, nothing.

Escambia94

I managed to watch one half of the game--literally. I found a stream online that had a permanent advertisement stuck on the left side of the screen. Timmy looked good for the most part. Conservative play calling. Bad weather. No run support. Two rookies on the offensive line.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Tebow did pretty good. Unfortunately the game was blacked out in my part of CA. But I hear he might get the start next week too.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema