• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

other games thread

i figured we should have another thread to talk about other games besides the gators

how bout ohio st. only beating navy by 4?(27-31)i think they should drop down out the top 10 for that

mjfan23

VIP Member
bradford didnt even try to come back. dont really get that, from what i heard its just a sprain. but great news to see them go down. wish osu woulda lost that would have been comical.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
How about Oklahoma State beating UGA 24-10? UGA only scored 10 points against that defense? I think the Gators second team offense with Brantley and Moody would have scored more than that.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
How about Oklahoma State beating UGA 24-10? UGA only scored 10 points against that defense? I think the Gators second team offense with Brantley and Moody would have scored more than that.

Either OSU now has a defense, or UGA's offense is really bad - I'm not sure which.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
bradford didnt even try to come back. dont really get that, from what i heard its just a sprain. but great news to see them go down. wish osu woulda lost that would have been comical.

its better when you have that injury to not do anything on it or you will make it so much worse.....and its his throwing arm wat do you want him to do lol

Leakfan12

VIP Member
OU isn't finished if they lose to Texas, they are. Also feeling a little confident that UGA won't beat the Gators but it's just the first game. Well see how they do the games before the big game.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
OU isn't finished if they lose to Texas, they are. Also feeling a little confident that UGA won't beat the Gators but it's just the first game. Well see how they do the games before the big game.

Me too; seeing UGA lose to OSU made me more confident we'll beat them.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Me too; seeing UGA lose to OSU made me more confident we'll beat them.

Or, it will motivate UGA to step it up against a much more dangerous, and in-conference foe.

It will probably be a very boring and sloppy game.

However, it will be interesting because both teams really need a win. Miami wants to avoid what could be an 0-4 start, and FSU wants to stay in the top 20.

As long as Miami loses, I don't care how sloppy it is. (I don't root for private universities. Ever.)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Notre Dame shut out Nevada and forced Matk May at ESPN to eat crow (he was shooting his mouth off raving over Nevada's QB); I hope they keep on winning to keep the rumor-mongers quiet - they go up against "Meatchicken" this coming Saturday.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
It will probably be a very boring and sloppy game.

However, it will be interesting because both teams really need a win. Miami wants to avoid what could be an 0-4 start, and FSU wants to stay in the top 20.

And thanks to some Nole dropping a pass in the end zone during the 4th quarter, the Canes beat them by 4 points.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Cheeseburgers for Charlie, champagne for Urban and a choke-chain for the Zooker; Mizzou beat them 37-9. Could Zook be on the hot seat? They have some tough games ahead of them agianst Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema