• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

other games thread

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Was hoping Notre Dame could have held on against Meatchicken, but they gave in at the end. It was a close game, but way too early to pass judgment on Cheeseburger Charlie. The last difficult game on their schedule is USC.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
The U might lose against VT because two of their guys on the D-Line won't play because of injury. Don't know where exactly (like to guess but it would be wrong).

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
If ol' "Illinoise" loses to Ohio State and to Penn State coming up, the Zooker should take Cheeseburger Charlie's place on the coachies' hot seat. If they aren't bowl-eligible at the end of the regular season, Illini fans should start speaking up.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
The Pac-10 is looking pretty weird... first UW beats USC and now Oregon puts a 42-6 beat down on Cal.

but how about Arizona finally starting the right QB and pulling off a road win at Oregon St. despite not having a whole bunch of offensive weapons for the game?!?!? your probably not as interested in that as I am ;) haha

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
My random picks for the weekend:

Notre Dame over Washington; even though Jimmy Clausen's not at 100% because of a turf-toe injury, I liked his moxie last weekend in his return to the Domers' game with Purdue to help the Domers win in the clutch (I watched the latter part of that game FWIW). Praying that Touchdown Jesus will guide them to another win and take the pressure off Cheeseburger Charlie for another week.

Oklahoma over Miami should be interesting; no Sam Bradford yet for the Sooners, and the "U" just got hit by the injury bug. Picking the Sooners, though.

Same with the SOW and Boston College. Things seem to be unraveling at that school out west in Tally; hard to say what will happen up there in New England tomorrow.

Penn State over Illinois; JoePa's guys are too strong a team for the Illini. Should the Nittany Lions win impressively, the Zooker's seat gets even hotter, and the crowd at Zuppke will be calling for Zook's head.

LSU over Georgia: I know we have the Tigers in Baton Rouge a week from tomorrow, but for the sake of our standings in the SEC East I'm pulling for them over the Dawgs.

Giantgator

Gator Fan
Glad that LSU one so that we can be the ones to hand them their first loss. They didn't look impressive to me at all. Bama didn't look very strong today either, not horrible, but not unbeatable.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Glad that LSU one so that we can be the ones to hand them their first loss. They didn't look impressive to me at all. Bama didn't look very strong today either, not horrible, but not unbeatable.

With all the hype, many say the same about us.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Let's see what happens against LSU.

I think the LSU game will show that we are a real contender and that we live up to the reputation as defending champs. This will be the first game where the rest of the country will take note of us as a complete team, and not as Tebow and "the rest of the team". If Tebow plays, it will show that he is back. If he doesn't play, it will show that we are not 100% dependent on one player to win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema