• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

other games thread

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
According to what Shane Matthews said at a party I went to last month, Arkansas is more of a "trap" game than LSU. Still, we can't afford to take any team for granted.

Glad Notre Dame pulled it off in OT; what I can't figure out is why they're not ranked at 4-1.

I was right about Penn State; Zook loses naother one and his seat gets even hotter.

How 'bout Auburn? So much for some of their fanbase being down on Gene Chizik; they're undefeated so fat and held off UcheaT in their own house.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Glad Notre Dame pulled it off in OT; what I can't figure out is why they're not ranked at 4-1.

Probably b/c their four wins are aganst Purdue, Michigan St., Washington and Nevada. Their schedule is a joke. Also, every one of thir wins except for Nevada was a close game. Not too impressive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema