• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

other games thread

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
Cheeseburgers for Charlie, champagne for Urban and a choke-chain for the Zooker; Mizzou beat them 37-9. Could Zook be on the hot seat? They have some tough games ahead of them agianst Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State.

Why would he be on the hot seat look at what he has done for Illinois didn't he get some key upsets last year and the year before and he continues to recruit well for them.....this is the first time in awhile they have even been considered for Big Ten title contention...I mean I know u guys hate him but give t a rest....it's over

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Why would he be on the hot seat look at what he has done for Illinois didn't he get some key upsets last year and the year before and he continues to recruit well for them.....this is the first time in awhile they have even been considered for Big Ten title contention...I mean I know u guys hate him but give t a rest....it's over

Recruiting is one thing; if you can't win games that's another. Based on their competition, I highly doubt they'll contend for the Big Ten title.

Zook's W-L record up there at Illinois isn't anything spectacular; last year they weren't even bowl-eligible. If they have another mediocre year, they need to think about a coaching change if they want to think about being serious contenders.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ You seem to forget what Illinois was before Zook got there. They were one of the worst teams in all of college football. He's bought himself a few years up there.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

shandsgator8

VIP Member
They barely beat Navy, what chance do they have against a near NFL team in USC?

OSU sometimes struggles against lesser teams earlier in the season, but later improves. I think the year we beat them for the national title, they barely beat some cupcake team, only to win the rest of their games of the season up until the BCS title game.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
USC is gonna take it. A lot of people are looking at the true freshman Barkley at QB and thinking USC is having a down year, but they still have top talent all around, and a great group of RB's to keep the pressure off of Barkley.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Anyone see the UT v. UCLA game?

Before that game, I thought UT might at least put up 17 on us, but geez, Crompton is an INT machine!

Oh, and GatorsMistress has a really cool screen name.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
FSU barely beat Jacksonville State tonight.

Unbelievable that they needed a TD in the final minute of the game in order to win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema