• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators in UFL

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The Gators will have 4 former players in the inaugural UFL season of 2024, which is the first after the merge between USFL and XFL.

Houston Roughnecks
RB Mark Thompson

San Antonio Brahmas
CB Teez Tabor
CB Quincy Wilson

DC Defenders
OL Jean DeLance

LSU will have 10 former players, Georgia will have 6, Ole Miss will have 5, Alabama will have 4, and every other SEC team will have 3 or fewer.

Escambia94

I wish the Bandits were one of the teams.
Yeah, the new Tampa Bay Bandits only lasted a year before those players were moved to the Memphis Showboats in 2023. The 2022 Bandits finished with a losing record and low fan following. The Memphis Showboats were slightly better in 2023 but had the advantage of playing in a home stadium for increased fan following.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Yeah, the new Tampa Bay Bandits only lasted a year before those players were moved to the Memphis Showboats in 2023. The 2022 Bandits finished with a losing record and low fan following. The Memphis Showboats were slightly better in 2023 but had the advantage of playing in a home stadium for increased fan following.

Low fan following? All teams were playing in the same place in 2022. I'm sure the USFL had their reasons but I'll still pissed at them.

Escambia94

Low fan following? All teams were playing in the same place in 2022. I'm sure the USFL had their reasons but I'll still pissed at them.
Exactly. The USFL measured fan following based on merchandise purchases or other metrics and they determined that Memphis would be more profitable.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema