• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida State @ Florida - 11/26

Florida Gators -

• win big

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lose in a close match

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I was half expecting a penalty on that long reception from Brantley to Leonard.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...I mean it: I have now turned off the sound and am mainly ignoring the screen. I won't watch this. It just isn't right--our "D" is playing its guts out, and Weis' "Stubborn Offense"--in the form of The REAL John Brantley"--and that is what we are seeing here today, that's his whole CAREER, right there on the field--is just handing them big-field-reversal after field-reversal...otherwise, we're at LEAST in a 0-0 defensive struggle. With this fiasco we never had a CHANCE. Horrible.
The only reason I am still here is that it IS the last reg. season game, and I actually feel a certain loyalty and solidarity with all of YOU--WE are "Gator Nation", from a personal, emotional POV for me, and I'll hang in, glancing at the screen from time-to-time, as long as y'all are still here--for similar reasons no doubt, at this point, 'cause we KNOW we're not coming back in THIS one unless FSU falls apart as badly as WE have here and hands it bacj TO us--something they won't do, 'cause they won't HAVE to--there's no PRESSURE on them now.

Escambia94

FSU CB Greg Reid is now the leading Gator receiver, and UF QB John Brantley is now the leading passer for FSU.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wonder if Coach is going to say Brantley played fine!

Benched. Benched. Benched.
No, they'll let him try to "play his way back", on Senior Day in his last game in the Swamp. At least here in the first half...
But this performance --Brantley worst of all, but our little RBs, the line, and Weis' gameplan and play-calling as well--is so despicably putrid that it really DOES put the exclamation point to the whole season...and where IS Gillissley, Joyer and all the other alternatives who ARE healthy and viable??? And what does our Head Coach make of this? he handed the offense to Weis, but he HAS to recognize that the man has responded no better than Brantley--and in fact, what about that "QB-Master-Mentor" tag?

Escambia94

Last year I did an analysis against John Walter Brantley IV that showed only 5 quarterbacks in Gator history have a worse career QB rating, but that was with 50 or more attempts. John Walter Brantley III is also on that list. If JB4 does not watch out, he will become the worst Gator QB in history.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is such a horrible performance in the Swamp, and one that has sapped the energy right out of the place in record time, that it may very well affect recruiting after all--we have a NUMBER of our top recruits AND some 5-star fence-sitters we WERE thought to have a shot at (2 of 'em 'Nole commits) on official visits there today. Worst possible time to lay an egg.
(Was SURE JB was about to throw another pick there...no matter, they'll bog down on this drive by the redzone, or sooner).
Oh, they already did. Whadda ya know? A desperation fake! Made it. Prolong the inevitable agony, why doncha?
Bitter? Who ME?

miltongator

Gator Fan
We might have the worst offensive line in the conference.
I don't think I can stand to watch us get our butts handed to us by FSU.
I think 3M (my man Muschump) is gonna feel some heat after this one.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I turned the sound back on for THAT? 4th and less-than-6", and Brantley (with our line, that was the WORST possible call, WEIS) loses 18 YARDS?!! Now THAT is actually teeth-gritting FUNNY! Yes, my Gator friends: we are now officially a BIG F*CKING JOKE.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema