• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida State @ Florida - 11/26

Florida Gators -

• win big

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lose in a close match

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Friends, we are going to lose this game. I'm sorry, but this is what could NOT happen early, hand them a TD. We miss the fumble, then personal foul on us. 1st down at the 1 foot line. Like I say, we have just collapsed at the START.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
No arguments here. In a minute, I am going to get drunk in front of my 12-year old and start shouting at the TV.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Powell again, that personal foul well-AFTER the play, where we stopped 'em. We did EVERYTHING to make sure we handed them that TD. Screw this edition of the Gators... AND Screw Powell--one of the real "Meyer-style Head Cases" among those several talented defensive recruits (Easley may be another...he's right on the bubble).
Meanwhile, we can't pass, our little guys can't run into the line, this Weis offense looks like complete, lukewarm CRAP (does he EVER "design" a "new, adapted gameplan"?!!!). We have DEvolved as an offense.

Escambia94

Why is FSU going zone read? We know how to stop that! Just pound it up the middle where we cannot stop it!

Escambia94

If anyone in the stadium sneezes, Rainey will get blown over. No need to tackle him.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am sorry, but I just don't know how much more I can watch of this: no matter HOW well our defense plays, I am thoroughly disgusted with the offense (if it IS due to injuries, we DO have other RBs and receivers that WE NEVER SEE!).
THESE guys are stiffs, whatever the reason. I am unconvinced we can score TDs. Period.

Escambia94

Florida could not get lined up? How? We only have three formations to line up! Pick one!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
In fact, I have now joined the call: WHERE THE F*CK IS JOYER AND GILLISLEY? With this crap O-line, we NEED tough guys.
Pick. I am OUT of here, boys. It is over--and here's your epitaph--for the game AND the season:
"Brantley CHOKES, Fails To Show Up In His Own Body"...

Escambia94

As bad as the Gators look, you would almost think they are throwing the game on purpose. They cannot possibly suck this bad on accident. No ****ing way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema