• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida State @ Florida - 11/26

Florida Gators -

• win big

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lose in a close match

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is just so painful to watch. If it weren't for the fact that our Head Coach needs all the time possible with the broken pieces of his team, I would be in favor REJECTING any bowl bid--this team is just that completely undeserving...but really, it is only one-half of thst team that deserves our contempt, of course: That offense, and yes, its leader and coach, the OC, Charlie Weis, that portion at least that he insists on putting out there on the field and KEEPING them there, staying with the same losers and calling the same losing game plan and shallowly conceived plays, MUST be held accountable...I guess he'll be given one more year, at least, but I am starting to think this guy CAN'T coach college players.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Well. This would be a good time to take a break before I set the rest of my house on fire. Putting up the Christmas lights. **** you, Brantley! I hope you don't even make it into the UFL! I hope you get the first negative QB rating in history! Jerk.

Put in my grandma at QB, and let Joyer at running back.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Brantley knocked out? Maybe our first big break here...let's face it, it may be the only way we get RID of him here and at least make it interesting.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This O-line is the absolute worst I have seen this whole weekend of watching college football--and it's OURS. Remember that it was supposed to be a "strength" coming INTO this season? Now, our young QBs get in there and get CREAMED. Just great to watch. I was going to make that old joke about "Can we forfit right here?", but this offense has already as much as DONE that--and the rest of us, "D" included, have to watch them DO it, right in front of us.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now, LSU came back and ROLLED over Arkansas from down-14 early, so...yeah, I know. Trying for the cynical humor--it's all I got right now. When I said "..but expect the worst", even I didn't envision such a self-made display of offensive ineptitude (in every way). Our QB handing them their 2 scores, our offense completely without a clue...
No getting around it: Weis and his offense were NOT ready, had NOT properly prepared, and , for the first time, I point to HIM and say: "For SHAME, you arrogant TWIT! Either YOU learn to adapt to the situation and the players you've GOT, ALL OF THEM, or MOVE ON, FAT MAN!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think we should put Joyer at tailback and play some "big-ole-ugly" at fullback. Go "heavy" and run it every down.
I won't argue with you--but Weis won't, apparently CAN'T step away from hie own preconceived notions of how he plans to approach a game, a team, a SEASON long enough to see the bigger picture...that fat head of his is apparently stuck up that enormous butt too far (an image I apologize for sharing with you).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Think about what we just witnessed in that half: our "D" played them EVEN: without Brantley it's 0-to-0...with ANY kind of an O-line maybe WE'RE up 3-0 or some damn thing--ugly, but better than THIS. We will HAVE a good "D" by next year, but GEEZ, who has ANY confidence that this OC will somehow magically "get a clue" between now and next end-of-August?

miltongator

Gator Fan
Think about what we just witnessed in that half: our "D" played them EVEN: without Brantley it's 0-to-0...with ANY kind of an O-line maybe WE'RE up 3-0 or some damn thing--ugly, but better than THIS. We will HAVE a good "D" by next year, but GEEZ, who has ANY confidence that this OC will somehow magically "get a clue" between now and next end-of-August?
Can you spell I-N-E-P-T

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh, and BTW--who's voting NOW up top??? Not fair--we'd ALL go with "Blown Out" NOW! I do not believe this offense could score on City College of Scranton. If we play a decent 2nd half, we'll lose this something like 17-0, or 21-3.
Brisset will start the 2nd half--that may very well be ANOTHER Weis-mistake, BTW: Count me with those who suspect that the only reason that Brisset is now "ahead of Driskel" (who I feel is the better field leader, at the least) is because he is "Weis' guy"--this OC is just stubborn arrogant and downright THICK enough to make such decisions in just that way.
(I think we've lost most of the rest of our fellows here at GE, m-gator, and unless we get the ball back quick and DO something with it with Brisset in there on the first series after we do, I guess I will be out of here too...I have tried to hang in here with the sound off...turned it up long enough to learn it is Kitchens, who had really been coming through for us in his fill-in role on defense the last couple of weeks and looked like one of the GOOD ones going into NEXT year, who has to go off on a stretcher--we're weak at that position, too--and THIS is a real blow, in every way, to this "D", which has kept us FROM being blown out, thus far...if THEY let down now, it WILL get ugly...)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema