• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 2: Florida Gators vs Miami Hurricanes

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OR, Drikel could run it in! Oh no! WHY DO THAT HERE?!!! OK--momentum changer and all--but you hand it back instead. Don't KNOW 'bout THAT call--and it was planned, too...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man, does anyone agree with that call for @ on the point? I think they at least put Tyler IN there to HAVE that option--did HE call it?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, we better NOT find ourselves down 4 or something late, all I can say...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We have GOT to get to this QB--that's the key here for our D.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just giving it too much time. Easley is winded. This up-tempo is gettin' to us...and there it is: The long TD--well-timed, with us tired and getting there too late. If WE can't do that too, we're gonna lose this one, my friends.
In fact, that's gonna be the formula for beating us, now exposed: Give your QB enough time (and/or have him get it off QUICK on play-action), and dare us to throw long (we WON'T, it seems--I HATE it: Where is Pease's much-vaunted offensive display?!! ) NOW we're on our heals, tired, and we HAVE to slow it down drive the field. Exactly where they want us to be, behind 8 points...and another penalty. Oh oh...

awebbf5

VIP Member
Driskel is looking pretty good Patton has decided to step up and be our go to wr. I really didn't think the refs would call that late hit on driskel as obvious as it was.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
GOTTA score 6 here--and then what? Hard to make a 2-pt'er work with them lookin' for it...
Getting ahead of myself, tho'. I'll settle for 14-13 right now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man, Patton's fast. It's him, Dunbar, plus Burton on the edge.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema