• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 14: Florida Gators vs #2 Florida State Seminoles

miltongator

Gator Fan
Exactly. That was a "fluke if ever there WAS one--even the announcers are saying the same thing here--Trouble is, it gave Muschamp the "grounds"/excuse to go FURTHER down that road. Turns out, it was that Lousville BCS-game that showed who and what this Muschamp-led team was all about--That one wasn't "the fluke", the preceding SEASON was!
Only because Foley was too blind to see it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Btw: I know we drink and joke about it, but personally I couldn't have made it THRU' this season without alcohol. Just realized I've put away 750 ml of cognac (GOOD cognac!) before the 4th (oops, more messed up than I realized) qrtr is even close to done here...

miltongator

Gator Fan
Btw: I know we drink and joke about it, but personally I couldn't have made it THRU' this season without alcohol. Just realized I've put away 750 ml of cognac (GOOD cognac!) before the 3rd qrtr is even close to done here...
Putting a major dent in my beer stash.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
you got the right idea, mg! You know what they say 'bout the sun and a dog's ass? well, we just scored a TD! On offense!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah probably gonna take a few days but I will be back on here. War eagle for tonighttired of bama
Pretty well agree--but hard to actually "root" for either--or, as my dad used to say, "Hope they BOTH lose!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I put the dvd of the Florida vs Ohio State game in and that's what I'm watching. There's a close-up of aOSU coed mouthing "I hate Tim Tebow". Love it!
Sigh. SO much angst, confusion and regret bound up with remembering all that--and NOT so very long ago! Maybe that's the most disappointing, frustrating and "confusing" thing of all. A better job of completely wrecking a program couldn't have been done by two men, one after another, if they'd have TRIED! (What, you think they DID?!!! It's a friggin' CONSAPIRACY!!!)

miltongator

Gator Fan
Sigh. SO much angst, confusion and regret bound up with remembering all that--and NOT so very long ago! Maybe that's the most disappointing, frustrating and "confusing" thing of all. A better job of completely wrecking a program couldn't have been done by two men, one after another, if they'd have TRIED! (What, you think they DID?!!! It's a friggin' CONSAPIRACY!!!)
Here's hoping that the next head ball coach is an offensive guru. Can't stand much more of this kind of low octane offensive offense

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema