• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 14: Florida Gators vs #2 Florida State Seminoles

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Had the play, the right guy--but he can't shake ONE DEFENDER ALONE ON THE EDGE? We may well be shut out here...Yikes, we REALLY suck, THAT'S what's being stripped bare here. This is pretty well the best this team can play--and we're "only" down 10-zip. Yeah, I'm INTO "moral victories". That what THIS is? (Can't stop their #1 receiver even when we KNOW it's goin' to him.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have just one "rooting interest" remaining here: @miltongator, 's bet-against-the-BIG-spread...You may still have a pretty good "investment" there, mg--but I'm not sure it's gonna be enough to keep me here much longer.
Our "last chance", such as it was and as I noted (2nd TD--yeah, great D) at the time, was when we had them backed up inside the 5--They're beating our best guys now, and being "given" the push-off, too--Then that 3rd-and-26 27-td pass play pretty well told us what was coming. Now even the announcers are writing us off, which you KNOW is rare, telecast-numbers-wise...That rapist/Heisman Trophy-contender is damn accurate, I'll give him that (not too often you can say of any QB besides Tebow, "He can find the hole..." OK--Not so funny 'less you're into that sort of thing...in my case, well, I get this way on such occasions, when I JUST DON'T CARE, or am at least trying to CONVINCE myself of that).
This is pitiful. How and WHY did FSU get all the speedy playmakers, especially on offense? Can't blame it on Meyer anymore. HELL, I watched D-II QBs throw the ball better and generally execute better than any of our guys the last week or so, too!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
MINNOSOTA's having a better year than us--a MUCH better year. Says it all.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Fuck it its over why did I even get my hopes up. Fuck u muschamp . We suck swamp is a joke now
Yes--This staff, lead by that man, has pretty well managed to de-fang the "Swamp Curse" in one season. And that's just one among MANY things, practical and symbolic, that are lost and will have to be rebuilt over time--who knows how MUCH "time"--over the seasons AFTER he is gone. Here he is yapping on my TV now: We're gonna bring this guy BACK, ALONG WITH that do-nothing/know-nothing OC? ANOTHER year before anything is done to change our plunging fortunes?!! Far as I'M concerned, he'll have to work WONDERS next season, get us to the first "4-team Playoff" at LEAST (HOPELESS that happens) to win ME back. This may well be the first season, going into 2014, first since I was maybe FOUR YEARS OLD?, that I WON'T be looking forward to football. Maybe I resent that most of all.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Garcia (what an ALLSTAR--NOT!) whiffs on the block, let's D-lineman KILL Mornigweg, fumble...D stops 'em 3-and-out, O gives it away: So it goes...
I'll be leaving y'all soon, friends--can't WATCH this much longer, just too much. I appreciate every one of you who's here, that you're here at all, our mutual "support"/co-miseration, and WANT to continue, give the same back--but DAMN! I'm hurtin', and this is just rubbing my FACE in it!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Did you hear what that announcer said a moment ago? I'd heard it 2nd-hand already, and just found it both insylting AND difficult to believe: ie. That Foley "is sticking with Muschamp, says he 'just has a feeling that he's The Guy' "!!!
Yeah, "The Guy" that may well be remembered as the one who "drove us into the cellar of the SEC"!!!
(OK OK, E-, I KNOW that this game ALSO illustrates our the OTHER problem here: Trey Burton runs for 50 yds early and gets knocked out of the game at the end of the same play...But ehre is Taylor? Why not a more creative way, more WAYS at ALL, of using HIM here ever since? Coaching, coaching COACHING!!!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well fellas I'm out gonna go up in the hills and scout some deer. Muschamp hope you get booed out of the swamp!
'Bout to do similar--only in my case it's "out to scout some women"...not so very different an activity--only the venue. (Hey, I'm single and on somewhat of a "hot streak" THERE, at least.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@awebbf5, Have a really great day, Gator! (and we'll talk of all this and more--the football stuff, lol--in the weeks ahead, right?)

miltongator

Gator Fan
I am so tired of hearing all the excuses from the top. Guess we have to put up with Muschump another year, but if Foley likes him so much, they can both pack their bags next year. After all, ultimately it is Foley's fault for the hire in the first place. He is probably responsible for extending the HC's contract after last year when any fool could see that 11-2 was done with smoke and mirrors and no offense.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...Same to all, @miltongator, @Dale J. Rodriguez, @Escambia94, ALL "The Hard Core Regs" (and yeah, those "monitoring" us too--guests and members, yeah, I know you're there, can see AND ID you, a "perk" of my exalted position here at "GE"): It's been a really HARD year to watch, to hang in--we've NEEDED each other here, if only to feel SOMEONE is listening! Thank you all, I MEAN that,
I KNOW you'll not waver, we'll ALL be back regardless--We're GATORS, thru' and thru', after all.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Formation itself kills the 4th-down conversion, makes it HARDER. This borders on comedy, but it ISN'T FUNNY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am so tired of hearing all the excuses from the top. Guess we have to put up with Muschump another year, but if Foley likes him so much, they can both pack their bags next year. After all, ultimately it is Foley's fault for the hire in the first place. He is probably responsible for extending the HC's contract after last year when any fool could see that 11-2 was done with smoke and mirrors and no offense.
Exactly. That was a "fluke if ever there WAS one--even the announcers are saying the same thing here--Trouble is, it gave Muschamp the "grounds"/excuse to go FURTHER down that road. Turns out, it was that Lousville BCS-game that showed who and what this Muschamp-led team was all about--That one wasn't "the fluke", the preceding SEASON was!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema