• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 1: Florida Gators vs Toledo Rockets

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Weird kinda "limbo" has descended over this game...The D has served this one up for the offense to FINISH, seems to me: Time to step up, JD (or maybe I should address his OC!).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Muschamp has decided to not show anything and grind out the win. May see some Taylor In the fourth.
You're right, aweb--sorta expected that, really--but DAMN! Time to stop fartn' around here, letting this Toledo team think they're still in it ('cause they ARE!).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Why'd he JUMP?!!! Just take the ball in and run forever! Aw, hell--that was IT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't believe it. Patton isn't a newbie anymore...where's the technique? Now we get a sack and give it bac; instead of celebrating we're biting our nails.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This one is now starting to take on the character of of--
THERE IT IS: Our 5-star d-back jumps the route and we got it back DEEP.... Go For The TD!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
3rd and goal and another 3 is comin' 'less they got a fade that they can execute...
(impossible to stop--but I'm not sure either JD or his receivers have it in 'em)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema