• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: "The Cocktail Party" Gators vs Bulldogs Sat.Oct.27

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh JD--you gotta pull the trigger, save some field there, throw it away outtabounds...now they get field position again--late hit! That'll help "field position, anyway...we can't afford another FG scored on us in this one--I don't know if we can get ANY more points...Aw ah*t, even HERE we get tagged for a "hold", minimizing the penalty on THEM. NOTHING is right with us today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm telling you--they (UGA) are playing for the win FROM HERE now! All it takes is ONE mistake on THEIR part--ONE MISSED COVERAGE and we put THEM in the same bind WE are now in...

The game is not over; but we are not playing like we are going to loose. We just have to have better play calling at this point on the offensive side of the ball.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--GOTTA pass more NOW--they have successfully taken away our running game--for now...we MAY het it back in the 4th, but only if we break a few (and most of all, get a TD and the LEAD) and MAKE them back off...
Now it's the 4th, and time will run out on US quick if we don't get the lead (THEN it'll flow like molasses if we DO!).

Our team is going to be fine. I just need Brent to stop with the trickery, run the ball lightly, and air it out. We are able to throw the football today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
IF ONLY--If we had just turned 2 out of those 3 chances inside the redzone into TDs instaed of FGs, WE are in the driver's seat now and UGA is desperate.
I just don't know that we can either drive OR score a TD today!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WTF? No offside? SH*T, we had the screen called...Even Christy is having an off day...
PLEASE get it back for us, D--keep giving us chances: all we need is one big play to pull this out now (and that may be the only way we DO, I'm afraid...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Am more and more stuck with that missed chance at the FG on the INT ending the half--just KNEW that was our one chance at a "terrible win" on no TDs--ie. FGs only--but not anymore--The way this is going, we will HAVE to get a TD or run out of time. Losing this one 10-6 with us having the ball late within Sturges' range will just hurt too much.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean, with everything we've handed UGA today, they don't deserve this one anymore than WE do.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I AM SORRY--I WILL shut up now--Reed was aide open for the TD there and we get sacked. We can't catch ANYTHING our way here...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema