• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: "The Cocktail Party" Gators vs Bulldogs Sat.Oct.27

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It's the Gator offensive line. JD needs to move around the pocket and change his launch point. Need more ground and pound rushing. Defense is not scary, but holding.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They are settled down Escambia.

I hate to say it; but that interception just helped us win the game.

In my opinion that play was that reality check play, that says hey GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR.

We are gonna be fine 1 point ball game.
I don't know, Dale--HOPE you're right, but I think they've had a FEW "reality checks" here ALREADY today--we need to get tough, settle down and start cashing in our opportunities...Amazingly, we are NOT "out of this" yet, by ANY means, and it is still within the power and personality of this team to get the job done in the 2nd half...but they will HAVE to come out and "up the ante", shut them down on their 1st possession, then take the ball and drive the field--for a TOUCHDOWN. THAT will be the statement and starting point for a Gator victory here today.
Lets kill their dream!

It's the Gator offensive line. JD needs to move around the pocket and change his launch point. Need more ground and pound rushing. Defense is not scary, but holding.

Escambia your right, the Oline is really hurting to a fault, we lost nixon and wilson I believe. They are stepping up but JD has to secure the ball better and make better decisions.

The Dline needs some better penetration, I think the halftime adjustments are gonna be made, and we are going to see more sacks.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well it's been stressful but I still think we have upper hand in the second half
Man, I want to "believe"--and I SEE the possibility, at least...but after all that confusion, all those mistakes, all those missed opportunities and points-left-on-the-field, all those TURNOVERS. I NEED, hell, THEY need a period of take-control dominance to get this thing going our way...cashing in these opportunities the defense is now starting to hand us would be a good place to start--and for TOUCHDOWNS!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Escambia your right, the Oline is really hurting to a fault, we lost nixon and wilson I believe. They are stepping up but JD has to secure the ball better and make better decisions.

The Dline needs some better penetration, I think the halftime adjustments are gonna be made, and we are going to see more sacks.
Both lines are having difficulties...We have lost 2 starters on the O-line, as you say, and BOTH of our star LBs on defense, McCray AND Jenkins . Those may be the more dangerous losses--we have no one near their talent/experience combo to replace them, and we will NEED them once we get the lead, as I feel we WILL in the 3rd quarter: The question will become, can we hold it against the onslaught they are sure to at least TRY to unleash on us...I am just hoping-against-hope that ONE of them will be able to come back here in the 2nd half, or we are highly vulnerable.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here we go, Gators...the Stripes have decided to take a hand here...4th down AGAIN--but NOW it pins us back-=--BLOCK IT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So now we're at the 8 instead of the 20--careful boys!
Poor field position, but here is the PERFECT time for a long 3rd-qrtr drive...at least get a couple of 1sts and set things up for the NEXT possession.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
UM, NOT a good start...GGOTTA sucker Jones somehow, CAN'T let him come free...Nice breakaway by Dunbar--now only a short 3rd down.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
AGAIN! Hit as he threw it and INTed! That is just the EXACT thing that couldn't happen. Even if we stop them--BIG IF here--we start to regret that lost one at the end of the 1st half...Oh, this is NOT going "according to plan"...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema