• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: "The Cocktail Party" Gators vs Bulldogs Sat.Oct.27

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
JD , JD, JD
How much was that his fault tho', mg?--Yes, he IS holding it a bit long again, but he isn't getting the time he should get either--need at LEAST 2 full seconds, and on these hits he's only getting about a sec-and-a-half.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Good coverage, but DAMN--needed that sack to make the FG harder...they dodged a big bullet there, but you see what I mean about that INT stealing 3 at the end of the 2nd qrtr: keep it under 3 'til the 4th and I believe we still take this by a FG at the end, if necessary...now we HAVE to score at LEAST one TD to win this thing "UGLY", I figure--and with Sturges, I WAS starting to think, deep down, that we may HAVE to win this one with NO TDs scored by us...can't see it, now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes, we are "still in this thing"--but time's a wastin' and we have yet to show ANYTHING but MOS--more of the same. If we have an "adjusted plan for the 2nd half" THIS time, is getting to be "1/2-past-time-to-GO"!!! I'm at a loss, frankly--but I'm not Pease: OK, wattayagot, Coach?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OH GOD!!! Another fumble...it isn't gonna HAPPEN today, guys--we'll NEVER recover from a second half of this type-of-thing. Very sad--so many chances here!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Look at 'em over there--that's the first time I've seen our sideline look like THAT this year!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't care WHAT happens now--we have a MOUNTAIN to climb, even with just another FG--Our guys are looking WHIPPED now...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
NO GOOD--Defense still getting it done, anyway...and THAT is a give-back on THEM, and POSSIBLY a shot in the arm of our offense--you guys have NINE LIVES today! Use Them!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, STILL in this--TECHNICALLY, but if our offense can't somehow put together at least ONE LONG TOUCHDOWN DRIVE, we can NOT steal this one, simple as that. Score a TD now, and we fight this down to the wire...otherwise, slow death.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema