• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: "The Cocktail Party" Gators vs Bulldogs Sat.Oct.27

FrozenGator

Gator Fan
See here: it seems that when I watch AND interact on this site at the same time, we suck out loud. So, it's either my fault, or the players'. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Catch the ball.
Tackle.
Block the dude in front of you.
Play like you deserve to wear those colours, right?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THIS IS TERRIBLE! We have it, Hammond got it--but Debose just muffed it, no reason...and a penalty on US away from the ball. We just are OFF today--I didn't want to say it, bu so far we SUCK, the way we sucked early in our early games this season, especially that FIRST game, remember?--Only THIS ain't Bowling Green, fellas, ya know?!!

At this point, I'm just hoping we can somehow get out of this half down one score--we were almost out of that 1st qrtr I thought, but no--we are still way out-of-sync...yeah, the weather IS playing a part I think, but our whole team is NOT on track yet.

FrozenGator

Gator Fan
I defy anyone to tell me why Driskel thought that was a good throw.
And, since we ran all over everyone last week, why are we continuing to force the run? That might be what the Dawgs have keyed on in practice.... I'm just saying.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
See here: it seems that when I watch AND interact on this site at the same time, we suck out loud. So, it's either my fault, or the players'. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Catch the ball.
Tackle.
Block the dude in front of you.
Play like you deserve to wear those colours, right?
This is the worst we've started since the Bowling Green game to open the year--worse, even--and this is UGA, not BG.
Speechless at this point.
obviously, I am NOT--but only because this is "my way" here with y'all...a part of me wants to just turn down the sound, hunker down and maybe take a nap if it INTERCEPTION!!! I was gonna say "...get any better"--but maybe this turns things around! GOTTA cash this in.

FrozenGator

Gator Fan
Because I don't know: who usually enjoys a home field advantage in this game? I THOUGHT (and I have been wrong before) that it was played at a neutral site?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Come ON--oh Chomp is ripping him a NEW one over there! Um, that one got caught in the wind, I think--ANOTHER FUMBLE! I don't think I can watch this much longer...they are tearing us apart in the pocket--and JD has little chance to do anything--he looks like part-pinball part rabbit being torn apart by foxes...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are about to cave--feel it? I am not getting the idea that our guys are going to hold back the flood--dam's about to burst...

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Just don't understand why they don't let Driskel get comfortable with short passes, screens eft eat then pound Gilisee to soften the defense. Some times Will is just to stubborn on his run first mentality . Hope we turn this around quick we need some momentum quick.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sigh--we HAD the chance to make this a SPECIAL season...looks like it'll just be a "good" one...That's what they get for raising our expectations--but this was the WORST possible time to play our worst possible period...it's obvious we are fighting for our LIVES right NOW as far as this game goes--and for what kind of season this ill turn out to be, too...never mind the actual game-outcome right this moment: GOTTA just toughen up, dig in our heels and play defense like we are capable of playing it--like we've playewd it all year...I don't KNOW if our offense, at least where it is at today, can do much with UGA here today--but I DO knbow our D is capable of getting the job done from here. We can be aggressive too, and they need to lead the way--we can get another turn over on this Murray kid.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes! I saud it, and it HAPPENED! This is HUGE! We are NOT out of this yet, despite EVERYTHING going against it, stinko play by our whole offense, refs against us and some guys starting to hang their heads--God, I wish we had someone like you-know-who now, just to stalk up and down the sidelines, screaming at everyone and getting THEM as "UP" as he would be now!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Guess it's gonna have to be our Coach who gets this moving in the right direction...4 fumbles and 1 first down--YIKES! Where is our offense AT?!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema