• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: "The Cocktail Party" Gators vs Bulldogs Sat.Oct.27

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I cannot believe this start by our offense...NO protection--a great idea, but Driskel has to pick that up and get RID of it faster--he took his time winding up...COME ON D--HAVE to hold 'em to a FG.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are f*cked. I'm sorry, but this is a disaster--not just the fumbles, but the quick start by UGA--if this flag isn't on THEM, we are in trouble , obviously. Offside. Boys, it is not our day.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
THAT'S F--KING FOWARD PASS. ARE THESE GUYS (SEC REFS) F--KING STUPID OR PAID OFF? I GOING WITH THE LATTER. CAN'T BELIEVE THAT S--T.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am not counting on anything like it, but this would be a really good time for Debose to rip one off on the return. There is otherwise every sign of a Gator-letdown--them up, us down, cracked wide open like the Gators-of-old.
Now it is REALLY time to show me/us otherwise--to buckle down, put together a drive and then retake the momentum...After 3 fumbles ALL YEAR, we get TWO on the first 3 plays today!
UGA's hitting hard, all fired up--we MUST just stay composed, stay calm and play our game. Show us that you are NOT like those BRITTLE Gator teams of old, ready to fold when things go against us early.
This is bad...now we appear to have gone "fearful", afraid of the pass--wrong way to go here--we had a plan to show we had a passing game they were bound to dare us to use--and it went badly first series--but NOT because it was a bad idea that couldn't WORK...now we are playing to their plan and their strengths. If we keep this up fr too long, we'll find ourselves down 2 or 3 scores by the time we get things "under control" and otherwise "playing 'em even"...oh this is horrible--we are really TIGHT...SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!
OK--Reed gets us an IMPORTANT 1st down--and see how we can MOVE the ball in the air with a little PROTECTION!

mjfan23

VIP Member
Well Ill say it because no one else wants to.. I thought that was a fumble. Dont kno why most didnt honestly.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Going for it...stopped us, damnit--why not PASS it there, given our plan?!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
BTW--that look like a "horse collar" to anyone else? Not that these refs are gonna give us any fairness--but they TALK about "protecting the players", and that was a rank "tackle"...wish we'd called a more aggressive play there, though.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wait a minute--that is an INCH from being a 1st--they need to get a closer LOOK at this one...they'll screw ua, though, might as well be a full yard...
Everything is a bit "off" here, including our play-calling there--I don't like to 2nd guess Pease but in a game where so MUCH is at stake and so much has gone wrong for us at the start, you maybe think about really GOING FOR IT there, turn the whole "feel" around, slap them in the face...Now, instaed of getting this thing maybe even, score AND vibe-wise, it's another chance for them to get another leg up on us.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is just so sickening--if it wasn't for that stupid BAD series to start the game in our end, we've taken there big blow by now, and it's either still even up 0-0 or maybe we have the edge by at LEAST 3...oh well, I should know better than to think like that, bemoaning lost points OR opportunities...we have 'em backed up here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema