• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Outback Bowl: Florida Gators vs Penn State Nittany Lions

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Well, hold onto the ball and chew up the clock...two things we have faltered in as of late.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
One more first down could do it--but that looks like it's about 150 yds. away...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, this is what I was afraid of...and they only need one score. Fellow suffering Gators: will we end this season witha small but important victory? Or will it be more typical of everything that's come before?

Escambia94

Again. This does not smell good. They are feeding Royster the ball and pushing us off the line.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here it comes. Defense tired, we're in trouble. Nothing short of a miracle play saves us now.

Escambia94

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
AND THERE IT IS!!! IT"S BLACK FOR THE PICK 6!!! OK, Let's turn the page. GO GATORS IN 2011!!!
(I can't believe how it actually turned out OK after all...)

Escambia94

Wanna know how pessimistic I am? I keep thinking Penn State will get two scores in 40 seconds...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema