• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Outback Bowl: Florida Gators vs Penn State Nittany Lions

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Come, on Gators! Penn State is beating us to the outside since we are not throwing over the top.

Escambia94

I cannot wait to stop seeing that play. Ya know, Addazio, try some forward pass plays...beyond the LOS.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
When Reed throws balls like that, I guess I understand why the coaches don't have a whole lot of confidence in him. Is it just lack of practice with the first unit, leading to lack of consistency, no chemistry with the receivers, etc.?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WE ARE showing some cajones here...if we bang this in, we COULD win it...
FG instead, so it's still "in the balance"...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Did they "redshirt" Mack Brown? Is that why we never see him? Next year I expect us to be able to line up and drive it down-their-throats once we have 1st-down inside the 10.

(Note to Gatorfan24: Four times w/1st-&-10 inside the 10, 1TD, 1 fumble, 2 FG's...do a little better there and even with all the OTHER f-ups we'd be comfortably cruising)

Escambia94

Yeah, I'll take it. 30-24. Just don't choke. I like how animated Urban Meyer has been...shaking his fist at players.

Escambia94

This does not smell good. Royster is pushing the ball down the field nice and slow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema